Nobody here has a better wife than me

26 Nov 2010 11:58 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me

travelingirl wrote: Trust me VL - she's just waiting for your pension to kick in.

ha ha.. I do wonder why she stays sometimes...I just got an additional 300k of life insurance-It starts Jan 1. I got 1.5 million on me now..I know that can't replace me, but it sure would help ease her pain..I'm sure

There's no reason to get any life insurance on her because there's no amount of money that could make me happy if she kicks the proverbial bucket

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Nov 2010 12:03 #12 by Travelingirl
How thoughtful VL. I agree all that dough would ease the pain in the arse I'm sure you've been all these years! It's the least you can do.

26 Nov 2010 12:05 #13 by UNDER MODERATION

travelingirl wrote: How thoughtful VL. I agree all that dough would ease the pain in the arse I'm sure you've been all these years! It's the least you can do.

Thanks sweety

26 Nov 2010 12:28 #14 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me
I'm single. I'd be happy to help any woman with 1.5 million to ease her pain. Or she could just take out a 100,000 hit on you and walk away with 1.4 million.

26 Nov 2010 12:56 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
Not gonna happen Keeb

I remember the first time I saw her. 1970, Ridge elementary school, Arlington Hieghts, Ill. I was in the 4th grade and she was walking up to the school with her mother to enroll in the 5th after just having moved to ChicagoLand. I decided right then and there that I was gonna marry her. It was hard, she was the prettiest girl in school and a year older than me but I stalked her hard for years. Always sneaking around her house, throwing rocks at her window trying to get her to come out. i remember one time she was baby sitting and i looked through a window and she was on the phone. The little phone box was right there so I cut the phone line stupidly thinking she'd get scared and i'd come to the rescue..It did'nt quite work that way- When the people got home they called the police, there was an investigation and everything and my future wives dad banned me from any contact with her........ Well 37 years, 6 kids, 4 dogs and two houses later were still going strong........... so guys let that be a lesson to you. Sometimes stalking actually works.

26 Nov 2010 13:33 #16 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: You know if anything happened to her i'd just sit in my basement, smoke pot and play x box for the rest of my life- There is no experience if I can't share it with her...

Soooooo........ how would your life be different than now?

26 Nov 2010 13:41 #17 by major bean
What day does this insurance kick in? If I were you I would live life to the fullest between now and then.

Regards,
Major Bean

26 Nov 2010 14:28 #18 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me
You've only lived in two houses in 37 years?

26 Nov 2010 14:32 #19 by Travelingirl

kneb wrote: You've only lived in two houses in 37 years?

...the jail house and now the half-way house???

26 Nov 2010 14:34 #20 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me
Honey, anyone that can stay with you for many years is a saint. I would like to say though, I admire men that can tell the world that they love their spouse. It is very romantic. I will give you points on that.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds