Nobody here has a better wife than me

26 Nov 2010 14:37 #21 by Travelingirl

CinnamonGirl wrote: It is very romantic. I will give you points on that.

...hook, line & sinker!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Nov 2010 14:49 #22 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me
Points only. LOL

26 Nov 2010 14:49 - 26 Nov 2010 14:52 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me

kneb wrote: You've only lived in two houses in 37 years?

yep, I bought her our first house (140 e aster lane) when I was 22 years old...then we moved into this one in 92. Paid cash for both. And she never had to work a day in her life, thats the thing i'm most proud of. I retired her at 22

26 Nov 2010 14:51 #24 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me

CinnamonGirl wrote: Honey, anyone that can stay with you for many years is a saint. I would like to say though, I admire men that can tell the world that they love their spouse. It is very romantic. I will give you points on that.

Perhapes i'll share some more stories later in this thread..I got some good ones

26 Nov 2010 15:18 #25 by Travelingirl

Vice Lord wrote:

yep, I bought her our first house (140 e aster lane) when I was 22 years old...then we moved into this one in 92. Paid cash for both. And she never had to work a day in her life, thats the thing i'm most proud of. I retired her at 22

Well, being that she's been chained up in the basement all these years would make holding down a full-time job a bit challenging.

26 Nov 2010 15:26 #26 by archer

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Well, being that she's been chained up in the basement all these years would make holding down a full-time job a bit challenging.

who pissed in your Wheaties this morning? You've been snarky thru this whole thread.

26 Nov 2010 15:31 #27 by Travelingirl

archer wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

who pissed in your Wheaties this morning? You've been snarky thru this whole thread.

Snarky? You, my NEW friend are snarky. VL knows I'm just having a little fun with him. Hang around here long enough and maybe you'll get it.

26 Nov 2010 15:34 #28 by archer

travelingirl wrote:

archer wrote:

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Snarky? You, my NEW friend are snarky. VL knows I'm just having a little fun with him. Hang around here long enough and maybe you'll get it.

yep....you're snarky. I've been around here long enough to know your attempts at humor have a very sharp, sometimes nasty, edge.

26 Nov 2010 15:36 #29 by Travelingirl
Sounds like you're in good company!

26 Nov 2010 16:17 #30 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me

Travelin girl you are good. Funniest thing I heard all week. LOL

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds