Nobody here has a better wife than me

26 Nov 2010 18:42 #41 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Honey, anyone that can stay with you for many years is a saint. I would like to say though, I admire men that can tell the world that they love their spouse. It is very romantic. I will give you points on that.

Perhapes i'll share some more stories later in this thread..I got some good ones

:popcorn:

Stay tuned...I gotta get ready for the Boise State game tonight...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Nov 2010 19:02 #42 by Travelingirl
Oh I'm on pins and needles!

26 Nov 2010 19:09 #43 by UNDER MODERATION

travelingirl wrote: Oh I'm on pins and needles!

I got some Blue Mountain Coffee today...When my wife makes me some in the morning, i'll log on and share some interesting stories

26 Nov 2010 19:15 #44 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me

major bean wrote: VL, I married my wife because she was a looker, a cooker, and a hooker.

Okay that is a catch. I hope she is just a hooker with you only. Remember you brought it up.

26 Nov 2010 19:34 #45 by major bean
hrmm, never thought of that.

Regards,
Major Bean

27 Nov 2010 01:09 #46 by Local_Historian

kneb wrote: I'm single. I'd be happy to help any woman with 1.5 million to ease her pain. Or she could just take out a 100,000 hit on you and walk away with 1.4 million.

rofllol

27 Nov 2010 07:33 #47 by UNDER MODERATION
You know what my favorite part of the day is when were home? 9pm to 11pm when me and lil precious lay in bed and watch 60 inch, 1080IP HD TV before we go to sleep. Sometimes I can't wait for that, and the real reason I like to travel? Because we never fight when we are together 24/7..Something magical happens when we are handcuffed together.

27 Nov 2010 08:00 #48 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me
I think I read that wrong..... wife, bed, 60 inches, and handcuffs? Oh, maybe I just picked out the words a guy would see.

27 Nov 2010 08:47 #49 by Travelingirl

CinnamonGirl wrote: I think I read that wrong..... wife, bed, 60 inches, and handcuffs? Oh, maybe I just picked out the words a guy would see.

You got it right CG. It's VL's wish list for Santa!!

27 Nov 2010 08:52 #50 by Travelingirl

Vice Lord wrote: You know what my favorite part of the day is when were home? 9pm to 11pm when me and lil precious lay in bed and watch 60 inch, 1080IP HD TV before we go to sleep. Sometimes I can't wait for that, and the real reason I like to travel? Because we never fight when we are together 24/7..Something magical happens when we are handcuffed together.

What a romance you have going on there VL! It sounds like you've really got a sweetie pie. In fact, I'll bet that when you're sick she checks your temperature "the old fashioned way". It's the stuff romance novels are made of! All I can say is I am so dang jealous. You're one lucky guy! Hold on to that girl! They only come along once in a lifetime!

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds