Nobody here has a better wife than me

26 Nov 2010 16:28 - 09 Jul 2011 08:50 #31 by major bean
i am ashamed of the 3 of you gals. Not one of you objected to housekeeping not being work. My wife would object to that portrayal very much.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Nov 2010 16:37 #32 by Travelingirl
Housekeeping is work alright...I'm guessing the chain is long enough to complete her daily chores!! :jk2:

26 Nov 2010 16:48 #33 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me
Housekeeping and childcare. I was a stay at home mom, with some at home businesses in there, for 12 years. It is a job alright.

26 Nov 2010 16:51 #34 by lil precious
He’s just trying to make up for the control your crazy wife statement he made in another post.
Now if I can just get him to get a real job and quit the pot and the X box in the basement.
The Ridge elementary school story is nice but I am ashamed to admit, well you’ve all heard of Russian mail order brides? When he’s not drunk or stoned and has a job he’s not a bad guy, just a little crazy at times.

1.5 million in life insurance? rofllol rofllol rofllol :heart: :heart: :heart:
Kids? none that I know about. rofllol rofllol rofllol

26 Nov 2010 17:20 #35 by Travelingirl

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Honey, anyone that can stay with you for many years is a saint. I would like to say though, I admire men that can tell the world that they love their spouse. It is very romantic. I will give you points on that.

Perhapes i'll share some more stories later in this thread..I got some good ones

:popcorn:

26 Nov 2010 17:22 #36 by major bean
VL, I married my wife because she was a looker, a cooker, and a hooker.

Regards,
Major Bean

26 Nov 2010 18:36 #37 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Nobody here has a better wife than me

travelingirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

kneb wrote: You've only lived in two houses in 37 years?

yep, I bought her our first house (140 e aster lane) when I was 22 years old...then we moved into this one in 92. Paid cash for both. And she never had to work a day in her life, thats the thing i'm most proud of. I retired her at 22

Well, being that she's been chained up in the basement all these years would make holding down a full-time job a bit challenging.

I'm going to put my wife on for a second, here she is:

Since I was a small child I always dreamed having a large family happily living in a cute little house with a white picket fence, and everyday I thank my lucky stars that I was able to find a Man that would, and could make that happen for me. Marrying my husband was like winning the PowerBall, he's literally made all my dreams come true and I love him dearly and look forward to growing old with him. And he makes me laugh everyday. :heart: :PacifyBaby: :love: :tulip: :Eating: :Censored :heart: :heart:

:Iloveu:

26 Nov 2010 18:39 #38 by UNDER MODERATION
Thanks honey

26 Nov 2010 18:39 #39 by UNDER MODERATION

major bean wrote: VL, I married my wife because she was a looker, a cooker, and a hooker.

Lol...Me too

26 Nov 2010 18:40 #40 by UNDER MODERATION

lil precious wrote: He’s just trying to make up for the control your crazy wife statement he made in another post.
Now if I can just get him to get a real job and quit the pot and the X box in the basement.
The Ridge elementary school story is nice but I am ashamed to admit, well you’ve all heard of Russian mail order brides? When he’s not drunk or stoned and has a job he’s not a bad guy, just a little crazy at times.

1.5 million in life insurance? rofllol rofllol rofllol :heart: :heart: :heart:
Kids? none that I know about. rofllol rofllol rofllol

IMPOSTER ALERT!

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds