WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

26 Dec 2010 00:18 #31 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

Sunshine Girl wrote: By the way VL, I get spoiled pretty well all the time by Franz. Not only is he extremely generous, he is just as giving with his time, attention, love, and devotion. To me.....that is PRICELESS. :biggrin:

Great post! :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Dec 2010 10:46 #32 by ScienceChic
I got a Tesla Roadster from my son, so there!
File Attachment:
:Irule: :biggrin:

Of course, it was only a remote control toy one, but it's the thought that counts! :thumbsup:

I'm glad you got spoiled VL, Merry Christmas to you. It's not about the stuff, it's about how happy you are and how happy you make others with your thoughtfulness. We had a great Christmas filled with lots of laughter and playing! I hope everyone else's was as wonderful!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Dec 2010 11:03 #33 by conifermtman
I got a new Kindle!

26 Dec 2010 11:50 #34 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

Vice Lord wrote:

I do that more than a few times a year, and will you be be driving your new car to work Monday morning...So you can pay for it?

Husband: Heres your new car honey
You: Oh thank you sugar dumplin!
Husband: Now look in your stocking
You: For the keys?
Husband: No, the payment book

Actually, we always pay cash for our vehicles. Likely a foreign concept for those in upper Burland.

Also, Monday I will be play 18 at Indian Wells. No need to work the rest of the year. Today we are running up to Malibu to see some friends in the TV show business. They have a nice place over looking the ocean.

26 Dec 2010 12:16 #35 by ScienceChic

conifermtman wrote: I got a new Kindle!

Awesome! You will love it!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Dec 2010 12:18 #36 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!
I love my Kindle too. A great gift.

26 Dec 2010 12:31 #37 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!
I hope to get a kindle someday. I see so many free books for Kindle.

Glad you all got some great stuff.

26 Dec 2010 12:48 #38 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!
I got an Ipad. I've already installed the Kindle app on it. OMG this is so much fun.

But the best gift of all was a surprise and it was getting to spend 2 days with one of my daughters.

Although, iif anyone has a new M3 laying around - I have room.........

26 Dec 2010 18:21 #39 by Cupcake
Replied by Cupcake on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!
Paca: Do you Netflix? If you do, you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want (but need an internet connection to do so) - all for your Netflix regular membership price (in case you haven't discovered that yet). Santa got me an iPad, too - way cool!!!

26 Dec 2010 18:25 #40 by Wayne Harrison
I got a combined Christmas/Birthday present: a 10-day trip to Rome to see my youngest daughter in March. I said I'd rather have that than regular presents this year.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds