WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

27 Dec 2010 18:55 #51 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!
That is one cute present! Grady

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Dec 2010 10:29 #52 by ScienceChic

Grady wrote:

Too cute! What have you named him/her and are your other pups as happy at the new addition?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Dec 2010 10:35 #53 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!
Her name is Abby.

We have been without dog for almost 2 years.

28 Dec 2010 10:55 #54 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!
Abby! That was the name of our very first alpaca baby. You gonna teach her how to swim in the hot tub? She'd be great for fetching 'another one'. LOL

She is very cute. What a great way back into doglife.

30 Dec 2010 13:43 #55 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Mtn Gramma wrote: I got to watch my 3 grands (teen and pre-teen) celebrate their first Christmas. Spent the day with all 5 grands and their parents for the first time ever. Gramma is a happy camper.

Their first Christmas??????

Yep. They were raised in a religion that didn't observe. They've had some big changes in their lives this past year and now are able to do holidays. Oh my glory it was wild!

30 Dec 2010 14:19 #56 by Sunshine Girl

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Mtn Gramma wrote: I got to watch my 3 grands (teen and pre-teen) celebrate their first Christmas. Spent the day with all 5 grands and their parents for the first time ever. Gramma is a happy camper.

Their first Christmas??????

Yep. They were raised in a religion that didn't observe. They've had some big changes in their lives this past year and now are able to do holidays. Oh my glory it was wild!

Very cool Mtn Gramma! I'm glad you all had such a great time. :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

30 Dec 2010 14:27 #57 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!
Thanks. It really was great -- their dad said it's the best Christmas he's had in 15 years and I have to agree.

30 Dec 2010 14:42 #58 by Sunshine Girl

Mtn Gramma wrote: Thanks. It really was great -- their dad said it's the best Christmas he's had in 15 years and I have to agree.

How wonderful for the kids (and all) that you were able to give them this gift!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

30 Dec 2010 14:48 #59 by Sunshine Girl
File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:k5bq0qnw]ImageShack.us[/url]

I surprised my daughter with this Victoria Secret's bra for Christmas this year. VS/Pink is one of her favorite stores and she fell in love with this when she saw it in the store. She loves it! I would have gotten one for me too, but I'm a ** and they don't go that high. It is even more gorgeous in person!!!!! My friend convinced me that I'm going to have to make one of my own like this. The look of shock on her face was priceless! I think this was one of my favorite gifts I gave this year.

One of my favorite things received was my new Ugg's.

File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:k5bq0qnw]ImageShack.us[/url]

30 Dec 2010 17:39 #60 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

Vice Lord wrote: I've been up since 4:40am playing and setting up my stuff. I don't have time to list everything so I'll just list the big stuff now- My wife got me a Benelli black eagle 2 turkey gun with a full assortment of turkey chokes, a cyber power black pearl gaming computer that will be completely dedicated to Flight Simulator and a redhead cryptik pro compound bow, custom made with a 75-85 pound draw, I could hunt elephants with this thing! I got a wilson official NFL The "DUKE" football, and an Official NBA basketball signed by Derrick Rose, an official bulls Jersey, a Cutler Bears jersey, a 6pk of $54/6pk of Dogfishead120, a Brain Urlacher FatHead, and a remote control helicopter that had a $349 price tag on it. My grandson got me a personalised coffee cup, Grandaughter made me a ginger bread house from Costco..I also got a coupon book from my wife...This is the second or third best Christmas ever!

GO BULLS +3!

You don't believe in GOD, WHY do you celebrate CHRIST-mas?

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds