WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

27 Dec 2011 14:26 #71 by cydl
Replied by cydl on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

2wlady wrote: cydl, one of my DH's gifts won't be available until APRIL, so he has to wait until then!

I was totally surprised by my gift. We tried it out yesterday. I only missed the black three times!

Well THAT sucks! I hope I don't have to wait that long! :VeryScared: :VeryScared:

Missed the black three times, huh??? Sounds like you may have gotten what I'm waiting for! :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Dec 2011 22:04 #72 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

Cheap Yankee wrote:

navycpo7 wrote: I got my son home from the Army for two weeks before he starts workups to redeploy this time to afgan. Did not need nothing else.

Similar to my fav gift.......

The good son SAFELY returned from Afghanistan (his 6th tour of Iraq/Afghanistan war zones) on Friday. Proud Papa & Lovely (newlywed) wife were there to great him at the gate. I think his dog was the MOST excited to see him. Us humans have that let's-restrain-ourselves-in-public thing going on. The dog just went nuts!
He should remain close to home for a bit while assigned to Peterson AFB. But who knows when tour #7 might become a reality ?...
:soldiers:

In the meantime, we'll enjoy this priceless gift and realize we are much more fortunate than some.

You are right, that is the best gift. Thank your son for his service for me please. And tell him Welcome Home. My son only has 8 months to go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds