WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

25 Dec 2010 15:37 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: A car is a neccesity...You don't buy someone you love a neccesity on Christmas. Christmas is for toys

All the bull crap you got just showed how shallow you are, a great car is a great gift. Beer, guns etc? Get over it , you lost! as usual

Her husband had to buy her a car anyway...So he killed two birds with one stone...She got screwed

END OF SUBJECT

I want to get screwed like that too!

Germans are almost always cheapskates....Notoriously bad tippers, what did RockDoc get you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Dec 2010 16:31 #22 by Sunshine Girl
Two things that I really love:

1) A pair of super cute Uggs with long fur. Love them!
2) Something wonderful BUT I don't want to say what it is. I have my reasons. I love it too!!!!!!! ; )

I think we are both good tippers. What do you usually tip? I tip easily 20% for decent service, 25% for really good service, and sometimes 30% if they are really on top of their game (especially if they are good with kids). I have worked in the service industry so I think tipping decent is important. What do you usually tip?

My FAVORITE gift I gave this year though was not to my DH. It was something really special from Victoria Secret. I had a hard time not spilling the beans. I wanted one so much too. Really beautiful!!!!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 Dec 2010 16:32 #23 by Sunshine Girl
By the way VL, I get spoiled pretty well all the time by Franz. Not only is he extremely generous, he is just as giving with his time, attention, love, and devotion. To me.....that is PRICELESS. :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 Dec 2010 16:40 #24 by UNDER MODERATION

Sunshine Girl wrote: Two things that I really love:

1) A pair of super cute Uggs with long fur. Love them!
2) Something wonderful BUT I don't want to say what it is. I have my reasons. I love it too!!!!!!! ; )

I think we are both good tippers. What do you usually tip? I tip easily 20% for decent service, 25% for really good service, and sometimes 30% if they are really on top of their game (especially if they are good with kids). I have worked in the service industry so I think tipping decent is important. What do you usually tip?

I'm not lying, and i'm not egzagerating..I'm 40-50% tipper.

25 Dec 2010 16:41 #25 by Sunshine Girl
Nice!

25 Dec 2010 16:46 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

Sunshine Girl wrote: Nice!

This bothers people sometimes but I give it to them right away...Why wait until your walking out the door and they can no longer show thier appreciation?

Right away.."heres $40 and bring me 2 beers and some water please"

25 Dec 2010 18:10 #27 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

Vice Lord wrote:

This bothers people sometimes but I give it to them right away...Why wait until your walking out the door and they can no longer show thier appreciation?

VL, you are a rookie

My 5 series is a toy, it is our 4th vehicle

As for tips, a few times a year we drop a $100 bill in with the $30 check after we have learned the waiter is having a tough time. It is great to see them light up.

25 Dec 2010 18:54 #28 by Sunshine Girl

Xmas P_ rn wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

VL, you are a rookie

As for tips, a few times a year we drop a $100 bill in with the $30 check after we have learned the waiter is having a tough time. It is great to see them light up.

Very sweet and excellent Karma!

25 Dec 2010 20:07 #29 by UNDER MODERATION

Xmas P_ rn wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

VL, you are a rookie

I do that more than a few times a year, and will you be be driving your new car to work Monday morning...So you can pay for it?

Husband: Heres your new car honey
You: Oh thank you sugar dumplin!
Husband: Now look in your stocking
You: For the keys?
Husband: No, the payment book

25 Dec 2010 22:28 #30 by HappyCamper
I got to spend time with my parents on their 60th wedding anniversay which is priceless!!!

With our other family we got to spend 6 or 7 hours having drinks and talking also priceless!!!

We got gifts but nothing compares to this and would give the gifts all back if it meant not having it.

Cool car though!

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds