WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

30 Dec 2010 21:15 #61 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

Sunshine Girl wrote: I'm a ** and they don't go that high.

looking at your profile pic, we get the point LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jan 2011 17:39 #62 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!
I got my son home from the Army for two weeks before he starts workups to redeploy this time to afgan. Did not need nothing else.

01 Jan 2011 17:54 #63 by Sunshine Girl

navycpo7 wrote: I got my son home from the Army for two weeks before he starts workups to redeploy this time to afgan. Did not need nothing else.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Love that Navycop7 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

My best gift this year was that my 10 year-old daughter had one more year that she believed in Santa. Best gift ever!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 Dec 2011 09:52 #64 by ScienceChic
It's Christmas a year later!

My curiosity is getting to me SG - did you top what you got for your daughter last year? That bra was gorgeous!

Grady: another puppy? :)

MtnGramma, did you get to spend it with the grandkids again?

V_A, you still lovin' that Beamer? I hardly ever play with my Tesla. :(

pacamom and Dimplszz, I followed in your footsteps - hubby got me an iPad this year! Of course, I'll use it more for work than play. lol

CMM - how's the Kindle? Read any good books lately?

VL, it doesn't look like as good a Christmas this year as last, loot-wise, but I'm sure getting to spend it with family made it all worth it!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Dec 2011 13:01 #65 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!

Science Chic wrote: It's Christmas a year later!

My curiosity is getting to me SG - did you top what you got for your daughter last year? That bra was gorgeous!

Grady: another puppy? :)

MtnGramma, did you get to spend it with the grandkids again?

V_A, you still lovin' that Beamer? I hardly ever play with my Tesla. :(

pacamom and Dimplszz, I followed in your footsteps - hubby got me an iPad this year! Of course, I'll use it more for work than play. lol

CMM - how's the Kindle? Read any good books lately?

VL, it doesn't look like as good a Christmas this year as last, loot-wise, but I'm sure getting to spend it with family made it all worth it!

A couple of pheasant hunts and Alaska, I suprised Connie with a cruise.

26 Dec 2011 13:38 #66 by archer
Replied by archer on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!
Alas...For Christmas we got a new furnace, new air conditioner, and a hot water heater. I hope Santa is really tired and sore from that delivery! It wasn't exactly how I wanted to spend the Christmas dollars...but they all look quite festive with their red bows.

26 Dec 2011 15:34 #67 by cydl
Replied by cydl on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!
Bummer archer! But hey, just think. You'll be all set for a number of Christmases to come.

I got an IOU for Christmas. My gift was out of stock. sigh...

26 Dec 2011 19:54 #68 by Sunshine Girl
LOL SC, a new video camera and the KitchenAid 600 Pro mixer (she loves this) were her big items

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 Dec 2011 09:45 #69 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!!!!!
cydl, one of my DH's gifts won't be available until APRIL, so he has to wait until then!

I was totally surprised by my gift. We tried it out yesterday. I only missed the black three times!

27 Dec 2011 11:46 #70 by Cheap Yankee

navycpo7 wrote: I got my son home from the Army for two weeks before he starts workups to redeploy this time to afgan. Did not need nothing else.

Similar to my fav gift.......

The good son SAFELY returned from Afghanistan (his 6th tour of Iraq/Afghanistan war zones) on Friday. Proud Papa & Lovely (newlywed) wife were there to great him at the gate. I think his dog was the MOST excited to see him. Us humans have that let's-restrain-ourselves-in-public thing going on. The dog just went nuts!
He should remain close to home for a bit while assigned to Peterson AFB. But who knows when tour #7 might become a reality ?...
:soldiers:

In the meantime, we'll enjoy this priceless gift and realize we are much more fortunate than some.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds