Five Things About You

08 Jul 2010 10:58 #61 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Five Things About You

CinnamonGirl wrote: I have a question, Are you a morning or night person?

I am crabbier at night.

Definitely a morning person. Unless I'm suffering from insomnia then I'm a late night/early early morning person! :)

I'm very happy to have cut caffeine out of my diet and not have to rely on that chemical to feel like I can get started. I had a revelation when a friend of mine decided to quit smoking because she hated waking up and having her first thought/craving being that she had to have a cigarette. She felt trapped. I wonder sometimes if some people feel or think that about coffee/tea/etc (caffeine is addictive too) or if they just say that because it's "what everyone else does." Just random ponderings of my brain (not trying to say anything negative about coffee drinkers)...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jul 2010 14:22 #62 by Blue Columbine
the only thing that would make me commit a felony? anyone harming my children or family members. I have such a high respect for life (I don't even like to squash insects), but I would turn into a raging mama bear if my kiddos were threatened or hurt!! ;)

I'm very much a morning person. I'm so chipper (even before coffee), I've actually been told to 'shut-up' because I was too 'chatty' in the morning (funny, that was by my ex-husband....emphasis on the EX!!!).

I turn into a pumpkin by 9:30 to 10:00 pm

08 Jul 2010 14:37 #63 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Five Things About You
Morning for me all the way. Up at 5 in bed by 9 Funny in my younger days it was the opposite.

09 Jul 2010 15:47 #64 by bailey bud
Replied by bailey bud on topic Five Things About You
1. What's your gender and age group?
Male, over 40.

2. I keep a home in Bailey, and live about 100 miles west of 285.

3. Favorite sport or reacreational activity? (particpatory not spectator).
Off-roading
Motorcycling
Woodworking
Reading

4. What one thing would make living in the mountains even better than it already is?
A good Lebanese restaraunt with shisha (double apple, please)

5. What is your main reason for participating in local online discussion forums?
Not sure.....

09 Jul 2010 19:14 #65 by RivendaleFarms
bailey bud, if you will open that good Lebanese restaurant I will be a regular customer.
Dang, I'm really in the mood now for a road trip down to New Jerusalem. Yum.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

09 Jul 2010 19:17 #66 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Five Things About You
I'll go with you! I can cook Arabic food pretty well, but it's a ton of work for sure. Seems they don't eat much that's quick n easy. Well, hummus. That's quick and easy and really really good.

09 Jul 2010 19:43 #67 by RivendaleFarms
Mmmmm, hummus. Mmmmmmm, falafel and tahini. Mmmmmmm, tabouli. Mmmmmmm, baba ganoush. (Ok, not actually a huge fan of baba ganoush since egg plant's not my favorite, but I really just love saying Baba Ganoush!) LA, I'm seeing a field trip in our future!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

09 Jul 2010 19:58 #68 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Five Things About You
Let's go!

10 Jul 2010 11:43 #69 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Five Things About You
Stop! You're making me hungry! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Jul 2010 09:28 #70 by FernForestFarm
1. Female; 40's (but don't feel, look or act like it :woo hoo: )
2. Off the corridor-but travel it daily. Been up here for 9 yrs. In CO 16 yrs.
3. Hiking, backpacking/camping, working on my house (that's a sport, isn't it??)
4. Not having to drive down the hill to the Chity everyday...
5. Information, laughs, reading other POVs
6. (gotta go with the Hot Guy option. That, and if someone hurt my dog or one of my friends)
7. Morning...after a day in the Chity, I'm just a little 'twitchy'

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds