Five Things About You

11 Jul 2010 09:30 #71 by FernForestFarm

RivendaleFarms wrote: Mmmmm, hummus. Mmmmmmm, falafel and tahini. Mmmmmmm, tabouli. Mmmmmmm, baba ganoush. (Ok, not actually a huge fan of baba ganoush since egg plant's not my favorite, but I really just love saying Baba Ganoush!) LA, I'm seeing a field trip in our future!

:wave: Riv, did ya get any of the curried hummus yesterday??? Or just the caprese?
gotta do that more often :) (the cooking/food/fun thing. Not the huckin' wood thing rofllol )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2010 10:45 #72 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Five Things About You
1. What's your gender and age group?
Male - 42
2. Do you live in the 285 corridor? How long?
Burland since 2001
3. Favorite sport or reacreational activity? (particpatory not spectator).
Fishing, hiking, photography
4. What one thing would make living in the mountains even better than it already is?
People showing more respect for neighbors and wildlife
5. What is your main reason for participating in local online discussion forums?
Information, news & alerts. Also interested in differing points of view. Funny forums & other hobby info.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

12 Jul 2010 09:18 #73 by ComputerBreath
1. What's your gender and age group?
In my 40's
2. Do you live in the 285 corridor? How long?
Fairplay...since June 2005
3. Favorite sport or reacreational activity? (particpatory not spectator).
I am so uncoordinated, that I don't participate in sports. I read voraciously and watch TV.
4. What one thing would make living in the mountains even better than it already is?
I've found that in small communities, there are a lot of cliques and groups that, even though they invite newcomers, they really don't want anyone new there...there are a lot of preconceived ideas about newcomers or judgement based on rumors. I've not once been welcomed by anyone when I've joined a clean up or other volunteer activities and several times I've actually be snubbed by the volunteer coordinator.
5. What is your main reason for participating in local online discussion forums?
To see what others think and let my voice be heard. Also because I love to learn new things and this helps.

12 Jul 2010 11:20 #74 by RivendaleFarms

FernForestFarm wrote:
:wave: Riv, did ya get any of the curried hummus yesterday??? Or just the caprese?
gotta do that more often :) (the cooking/food/fun thing. Not the huckin' wood thing rofllol )

Yes I did, yum and yum and yum! But the caprese was so FREAKIN' good that I got distracted - and a little piggy. The poor guys sitting at the table didn't stand a chance.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

12 Jul 2010 21:02 #75 by FernForestFarm

RivendaleFarms wrote:

FernForestFarm wrote:

Yes I did, yum and yum and yum! But the caprese was so FREAKIN' good that I got distracted - and a little piggy. The poor guys sitting at the table didn't stand a chance.

Ya can't beat a good caprese, that's what I always say :biggrin:
Glad you were a piggy and thank you again for all you help!

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds