Female Self Defense: Situational Awareness

26 Mar 2011 08:48 - 26 Mar 2011 08:58 #1 by Obam me
Situational awareness is a key factor in daily survival. Many people do not realize just how vulnerable they are doing a normal activity such as grocery shopping. I see so many people, women in particular, making careless errors that could cost them their life.

http://survivalcache.com/female-self-de ... awareness/

Growing up my Dad taught my sisters and me to always be aware of our surroundings. This is a good reminder on personal safety.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2011 08:53 #2 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Female Self Defense: Situational Awareness
And how cool is this?

Cold Steel Honey Comb Hairbrush
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015Z02GQ?tag ... 4PT50CZ4CE

26 Mar 2011 09:14 #3 by major bean
The knife/brush is really neat.
I do believe that all women should take self defense or martial arts training, beginning in high school, continued through college. My daughters took many self defense courses offered on campus and enjoyed them very much. They also have concealed carry permits and know how to shoot.

Regards,
Major Bean

26 Mar 2011 09:18 #4 by Obam me
I just ordered the knife/brush and the Monkey Fist on Amazon. Dandy little addition to my key ring!

Para-Cord Monkey Fist "Black" 1 Inch
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003AO249I?tag ... H4TCTQFB67

26 Mar 2011 09:26 #5 by Obam me
A few years ago I was stopped by a guy sitting in his pick up truck in the parking lot of a grocery store. He told me to get into my car immediately and leave. He had been observing a group of thugs watching me as I unloaded my groceries. I was terrified! I remember seeing one of the guys on the phone as I walked into the store and even though for some reason it gave me a bad feeling, I didn't think much of it. When I came out he was in the parking lot with a carload of buddies and yep, they were watching me. I believe when I saw him earlier on the phone, he was calling them and had them waiting for me when I walked out. My Guardian Angel was the guy in the pick up. Since that time I am much more aware of what's goinig on around me and I have learned to trust my female intuition.

27 Mar 2011 09:15 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
Pink Pistols, or black.

27 Mar 2011 09:56 #7 by Obam me
Kinda like this one? I'd love to see a headline of how a chick offed a bad guy with a pink gun! Now THAT would be funny!

[youtube:mj0ba39o]
[/youtube:mj0ba39o]

27 Mar 2011 10:00 #8 by Obam me
Sweet...

[youtube:3m9ie4ox]
[/youtube:3m9ie4ox]

27 Mar 2011 11:18 #9 by Martin Ent Inc

Trouble wrote: Kinda like this one? I'd love to see a headline of how a chick offed a bad guy with a pink gun! Now THAT would be funny!

[youtube:3s2y9ut3]

[/youtube:3s2y9ut3]

Uhh where have you been?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/ar ... -invasion/

27 Mar 2011 12:36 #10 by Residenttroll returns

Trouble wrote: A few years ago I was stopped by a guy sitting in his pick up truck in the parking lot of a grocery store. He told me to get into my car immediately and leave. He had been observing a group of thugs watching me as I unloaded my groceries. I was terrified! I remember seeing one of the guys on the phone as I walked into the store and even though for some reason it gave me a bad feeling, I didn't think much of it. When I came out he was in the parking lot with a carload of buddies and yep, they were watching me. I believe when I saw him earlier on the phone, he was calling them and had them waiting for me when I walked out. My Guardian Angel was the guy in the pick up. Since that time I am much more aware of what's goinig on around me and I have learned to trust my female intuition.

Wow! That's serious...where did this take place? Glad there was someone willing to assist. I am amazed how many people will ignore or avoid a confrontation and act like sheep and just watch the other sheep eaten.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds