× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

22 Jan 2012 11:51 #771 by RenegadeCJ
Sneaking in Btwn projects.
NE
SF

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2012 12:38 #772 by ScienceChic
New England
San Francisco

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Jan 2012 16:12 #773 by The Viking
Guess my pick is the Giants. I knew Balt would keep it close. Stupid pick!

22 Jan 2012 22:32 #774 by ScienceChic
Well, this week sucked. Congrats to Renegade for winning the Pick 3 this year!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Jan 2012 03:43 #775 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
It sucks that NE got in again.... Baltimore should have won that game. But I was right Renegade admit it. LOL

23 Jan 2012 04:52 #776 by RenegadeCJ
I'll have to trust you. I was working, so I didn't see the game. You were right! I don't gamble for that exact reason. I'm rarely right!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

23 Jan 2012 04:53 #777 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
I am just kidding.

23 Jan 2012 06:54 #778 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am just kidding.

You were right in your analysis...I didn't think the Raven's could stop Brady. Don't know whether he had a bad game, or they really did a good job stopping him!

I'm very glad the giants won though!

23 Jan 2012 08:04 #779 by CinnamonGirl
You were not alone but you were right in that they did win the game. I think the only difference was that I thought the Pats looked really good because our game plan was really, really bad.

23 Jan 2012 17:18 #780 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Well, this week sucked. Congrats to Renegade for winning the Pick 3 this year!

Renegade won? So the Superbowl doesn't count this year? I am only one behind him in wins. He has 31 and I have 30. So couldn't I still tie next week? And is the tie breaker the total points? VL was one behind me going into the Superbowl and picked opposite me but lost so he ended up 2 behind but he could have tied me. Or did we change the rules this year?

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds