× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

25 Jan 2012 21:09 #791 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
bickering over rules till the very end...

You guys coulda been playin for something if you all weren't like this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jan 2012 10:52 #792 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: bickering over rules till the very end...

You guys coulda been playin for something if you all weren't like this

Obviously drugs have altered your percepiton of reality. There is no bickering whatsoever here. We had the greatest year once we cleaned out the two who just wanted to whine, complain and try and cause issues. You and jmc.

Next year if you are not full of crap like we all know you are. And if you are going to offer a prize, you have to give it to someone to hold so you can't back out of yoru fake prize like you did this year. You only fooled one person into buying into it. JMC.

26 Jan 2012 10:55 #793 by The Viking
So looking back through the thread between all of jmc's tantums from pages 10-23 or so it looks like we never totally decided but a few thought that ties would be the tiebreaker so Renegade did win. Congratulations Renegade! I totally fell apart in the playoffs. Let's still play out the Superbowl and give me a chance to tie you in wins. And I think picking points would be another fun contest to end the season too. Thoughts?

I will take the opposite team of Renegade and I am thinking 58 points but that is not my final answer. Stil looking at things.

26 Jan 2012 14:42 - 31 Jan 2012 05:46 #794 by LOL
Congrats Renegade! What are the standings? I agree it was most wins, Ties next.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

03 Feb 2012 18:09 #795 by ScienceChic
I'm going with the Giants, just cuz I can't stand to pick the Patriots. I hope they get embarrassed beyond all belief.

Have a great Super Bowl Sunday everyone - what are your plans? This is our big annual party, so I'm looking forward to having lots of friends over. :woo hoo:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Feb 2012 18:16 #796 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
NYG- Defense wins big games. Pats do not have a D as far as I am concerned.

04 Feb 2012 09:21 #797 by RenegadeCJ
I'm gonna take the underdog and go with the Giants as well. Total points....45 I just can't root for the Patriots!

We are having friends up to watch the game, and going sledding and skiing in the forest before we go. Snow is crazy deep....well above my waist! Snow caves are a no brainer!!

Enjoy the game all!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Feb 2012 21:48 #798 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: I'm gonna take the underdog and go with the Giants as well. Total points....45 I just can't root for the Patriots!

We are having friends up to watch the game, and going sledding and skiing in the forest before we go. Snow is crazy deep....well above my waist! Snow caves are a no brainer!!

Enjoy the game all!

So I guess that means I am taking NE. I think the Giants will win it though and am rooting for them! Points. 31-24 so 55 points.

05 Feb 2012 05:49 #799 by LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

05 Feb 2012 08:07 #800 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
So if Eli wins do you think he will surpass his brother as a QB?

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds