× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow 6/22 59 yards 2.7 avg 0 TD's 1INT, 2 fumbles 20.6 QBR

07 Jan 2012 17:37 #11 by Rockdoc
it is a waste of time and breath to engage with VL on anything. He has his opinions and most often they are wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2012 21:32 #12 by UNDER MODERATION

LLIB wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Even Cutler had bad games sometimes, like when he was a Bronco. Tim Tebow has been the only Bronco QB to get us to a playoff game since Jake Plummer in 2005. And 16 NFL teams with better QB's are playing golf right now.

Tim Tebow did'nt beat anybody..Have you ever played a team sport Fred?

My god

Do you think Elway was a good QB? How did he do he do his first two years?

What an ignorant thing to ask...This is the Denver Broncos, not the Denver Elways, or the Denver Tebows..

If you put Dale Earnhardt in a slow car he doesn't win- No matter how good he is

09 Jan 2012 09:36 #13 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote:

LLIB wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Even Cutler had bad games sometimes, like when he was a Bronco. Tim Tebow has been the only Bronco QB to get us to a playoff game since Jake Plummer in 2005. And 16 NFL teams with better QB's are playing golf right now.

Tim Tebow did'nt beat anybody..Have you ever played a team sport Fred?

My god

Do you think Elway was a good QB? How did he do he do his first two years?

What an ignorant thing to ask...This is the Denver Broncos, not the Denver Elways, or the Denver Tebows..

If you put Dale Earnhardt in a slow car he doesn't win- No matter how good he is

I asked it because Elway sucked his first two years yet was given a chance and became one of the best. D-bags like yourself are ready to right him off even though he's only had 1 season in the NFL as a starter.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

09 Jan 2012 09:55 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
He's like a minor league pitcher with a 88mph fastball... No matter what he does all he's got is a 88mph fastball and thats not ever gonna cut it in the big leagues.

09 Jan 2012 18:33 #15 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote: He's like a minor league pitcher with a 88mph fastball... No matter what he does all he's got is a 88mph fastball and thats not ever gonna cut it in the big leagues.

So if you were Fox or Elway, what would be your plan for Tebow next year and would you look to draft a new QB?

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

09 Jan 2012 18:58 #16 by CinnamonGirl

LLIB wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: He's like a minor league pitcher with a 88mph fastball... No matter what he does all he's got is a 88mph fastball and thats not ever gonna cut it in the big leagues.

So if you were Fox or Elway, what would be your plan for Tebow next year and would you look to draft a new QB?

First they have to get behind their QB. Here is what I think is going on.

Elway and Fox have big egos. They are not happy that Tebow was brought in by an idiot like McD. One of my favorite books is Vance Johnson's book about his career with the Broncos. He was really honest about what he did and what the organization is like. Politics are heavy in the NFL. They will pick who they want to work with. Orton would still be our QB if it were not for the fans complaining. I don't think Fox and Elway were on board until this week. Now he is in. You remember he is still pretty young and green and the lock out did not help at all. No one worked with him in the off season.

I swear, all they have to do is get on board and he is good as gold. We have had really stupid decisions at QB since elway. We gave Greise a 6 year contract without his being proven. He was awful. The problem with Plummer is he just was out for the money. Cutler has talent but is a man child. Orton had no talent and McD was a disaster and dismantled the team. Tebow is mobile, really mobile. I believe he could be a great QB. And the talk this week about quin was ridiculous. It might have just been about getting him motivated.

There is your scenario. I am usually right about QBs in the league. You should listen to me. LOL

09 Jan 2012 20:48 #17 by Rockdoc
And why not? I find it amusing to listen to the "experts" lambasting Tebow for one thing or another and constantly having to change their position or conditions because he continues to destroy them. The amusing part is that many of these experts are incapable of out of the box thinking or evaluation. If it's not a cookie cutter sample, it can't be good, eh VL. What you have in Tebow is a very intelligent young man,

We spent about seven hours together,'' McDaniels said. "Our offense is pretty complicated, and the terminology and the scheme is totally different from what he did at Florida. But about midway through my time there, we're going through plays, and he starts using our terminology. He's so smart about football that he was able to begin to speak my language and talk apples to apples. He'd already translated what he knew of our scheme into my words.
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/w ... z1j1Vkvkvz

he is most coachable, he is loyal to the organization, he is not interested in advancing personal statistics, but puts the team ahead of himself, he is very marketable and well spoken, he has loads of talent to build upon and will continue to get better as shown over the past 8-9 games. Tebow does not have problems passing accurately, rather he has problems making sure no unnecessary risk are taken.

09 Jan 2012 21:07 #18 by Sunshine Girl
[/quote]
he is most coachable, he is loyal to the organization, he is not interested in advancing personal statistics, but puts the team ahead of himself, he is very marketable and well spoken, he has loads of talent to build upon and will continue to get better as shown over the past 8-9 games. Tebow does not have problems passing accurately, rather he has problems making sure no unnecessary risk are taken.[/quote]

Agree!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jan 2012 22:04 - 09 Jan 2012 22:07 #19 by UNDER MODERATION
I have to respectfully disagree with you SG, but I do appreciate your admiration and loyalty to the kid. Theres no doubt that he is a fine young man, I just i'm not sure he has enough talent to play in this league- I hope i'm wrong

09 Jan 2012 22:05 - 09 Jan 2012 22:09 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: he is most coachable, he is loyal to the organization, he is not interested in advancing personal statistics, but puts the team ahead of himself, he is very marketable and well spoken, he has loads of talent to build upon and will continue to get better as shown over the past 8-9 games. Tebow does not have problems passing accurately, rather he has problems making sure no unnecessary risk are taken.

You are out of your f***ing mind!

Tebow sucks! Why can't you see that!?

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds