× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow 6/22 59 yards 2.7 avg 0 TD's 1INT, 2 fumbles 20.6 QBR

02 Jan 2012 06:54 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Superbowl bound! Right guys?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jan 2012 10:33 #2 by LOL
Well he went from "stinkin up the practice field" to the playoffs. BWAHAHHAHA!

That last game was bad though.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

04 Jan 2012 17:10 - 04 Jan 2012 17:17 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
He has never had a good game...And don't talk to me about the Viking game who's entire secondary (5 players) did'nt dress. You guys have set an incredibly low bar for Timmy..I call it the Sarah Palin syndrome...You want him to do good so bad that you cannot even see the incredible and obvious ineptitute..

Its just bizarre

Makes me wonder what else you can't see

04 Jan 2012 17:12 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
But he does keep on ticking...

04 Jan 2012 19:26 - 06 Jan 2012 08:42 #5 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: ...And don't talk to me about the Viking game who's entire secondary (5 players) did'nt dress.

Its just bizarre

Naked Vikings? Freudian slip er VL? LOL... Told Ya I'd get you back for that edited quote. LOL

I didn't know you swung both ways. BWAHAHAHA :)

Pitt will win by 3-6 points but won't cover the spread. You can bet it all on Denver.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

04 Jan 2012 20:39 #6 by ScienceChic
VL and Viking naked!!!! :VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared: :VeryScared:
:can't hear :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Jan 2012 08:48 #7 by Martin Ent Inc

06 Jan 2012 15:33 #8 by FredHayek
Even Cutler had bad games sometimes, like when he was a Bronco. Tim Tebow has been the only Bronco QB to get us to a playoff game since Jake Plummer in 2005. And 16 NFL teams with better QB's are playing golf right now.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Jan 2012 16:09 #9 by UNDER MODERATION

FredHayek wrote: Even Cutler had bad games sometimes, like when he was a Bronco. Tim Tebow has been the only Bronco QB to get us to a playoff game since Jake Plummer in 2005. And 16 NFL teams with better QB's are playing golf right now.

Tim Tebow did'nt beat anybody..Have you ever played a team sport Fred?

My god

07 Jan 2012 17:33 #10 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Even Cutler had bad games sometimes, like when he was a Bronco. Tim Tebow has been the only Bronco QB to get us to a playoff game since Jake Plummer in 2005. And 16 NFL teams with better QB's are playing golf right now.

Tim Tebow did'nt beat anybody..Have you ever played a team sport Fred?

My god

Do you think Elway was a good QB? How did he do he do his first two years?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds