× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow 6/22 59 yards 2.7 avg 0 TD's 1INT, 2 fumbles 20.6 QBR

12 Jan 2012 19:33 #31 by CinnamonGirl
I heard them ask an analyst about whether Tebow would start next year. I swear to god they are so stupid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2012 19:58 #32 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: I heard them ask an analyst about whether Tebow would start next year. I swear to god they are so stupid.

I don't think he's gonna start anywhere next year either

14 Jan 2012 19:58 #33 by CinnamonGirl
VL, shut up!!!

14 Jan 2012 20:00 #34 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I've not bothered to look up all the QBs that had a wining record and then got dumped. I'd speculate that the list is very short.

Here's the list of QB's that have completed less than 50% of thier passes in 2 seasons and got to play in a 3rd:

1)

14 Jan 2012 20:03 #35 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, shut up!!!

I told you not to get your hopes up too high CG.. I feared you were in for a big letdown today and I tried to prepare you for this, but you'd have none of it..

14 Jan 2012 20:05 #36 by CinnamonGirl
Stay in the now. If Fox is stupid enough to play this defense he is stupid enough not to start Tebow too.

14 Jan 2012 20:13 #37 by UNDER MODERATION
The Pats have averaged 33 points a game over 16 games- Nobody has stopped them, you gotta outscore them and with our QB thats never going to happen..The Broncos are severly limited

We never had a chance, not on December 18th and not now. I tried to tell you

14 Jan 2012 20:17 #38 by CinnamonGirl
NO they should have rushed Brady. Zone D in the first drive???? I don't want to hear one thing about Tebow this is all on Fox.

14 Jan 2012 20:24 #39 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: NO they should have rushed Brady. Zone D in the first drive???? I don't want to hear one thing about Tebow this is all on Fox.

Fox knows that if he rushes 7 Brady will complete every single pass. Theres only one way to slow down the Patriot offense, and thats to keep the ball away from him with long scoring drives.. Unfortunatly because of our personal, (not mentioning any names) thats not possible.

14 Jan 2012 20:27 #40 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: NO they should have rushed Brady. Zone D in the first drive???? I don't want to hear one thing about Tebow this is all on Fox.

Fox knows that if he rushes 7 Brady will complete every single pass. Theres only one way to slow down the Patriot offense, and thats to keep the ball away from him with long scoring drives.. Unfortunatly because of our personal, (not mentioning any names) thats not possible.

That is not true at all. Goodman yeah he messed up that play on the sideline. But you are WRONG. They didn't change their game plan one little bit. That tells me they are scared. That pisses me off.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds