× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow 6/22 59 yards 2.7 avg 0 TD's 1INT, 2 fumbles 20.6 QBR

14 Jan 2012 20:33 #41 by UNDER MODERATION
Mcgahee just went over! CHA CHING!!!

I'm rich

Willis McGahee (Broncos) Total Rushing Yards - Must Play
Rushing Yards
Rushing Yards 01/14/12(20:00 ET)
Over 72.5 (-115)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2012 20:41 #42 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: NO they should have rushed Brady. Zone D in the first drive???? I don't want to hear one thing about Tebow this is all on Fox.

Fox knows that if he rushes 7 Brady will complete every single pass. Theres only one way to slow down the Patriot offense, and thats to keep the ball away from him with long scoring drives.. Unfortunatly because of our personal, (not mentioning any names) thats not possible.

That is not true at all. Goodman yeah he messed up that play on the sideline. But you are WRONG. They didn't change their game plan one little bit. That tells me they are scared. That pisses me off.

You need at least 6 guys back, probably 8 to cover Gronkowski, Welker, Branch, Henandez, Woodhead or Ochocinco

If you can't get pressure on Brady with 4, then you're screwed.

14 Jan 2012 20:42 #43 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: Mcgahee just went over! CHA CHING!!!

I'm rich

Willis McGahee (Broncos) Total Rushing Yards - Must Play
Rushing Yards
Rushing Yards 01/14/12(20:00 ET)
Over 72.5 (-115)

Oh no..He just went backwards 5 yards..C'mon man

14 Jan 2012 20:42 #44 by CinnamonGirl
Bull..... I don't believe that. Brady is not God. Fox played it wrong. He has Miller and Dumerville and if Brady is gong to get the play anyway let him hear footsteps a few times. You know nothing.

14 Jan 2012 20:46 #45 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Bull..... I don't believe that. Brady is not God. Fox played it wrong. He has Miller and Dumerville and if Brady is gong to get the play anyway let him hear footsteps a few times. You know nothing.

They can only put 11 guys out there CG- You do the math- And It doesn't take god to see an uncovered reciever

Like I said

"You need at least 6 guys back, probably 8 to cover Gronkowski, Welker, Branch, Henandez, Woodhead or Ochocinco

If you can't get pressure on Brady with 4, then you're screwed"

14 Jan 2012 20:51 #46 by CinnamonGirl
That is not true. I am not going to keep arguing this. If Brady is so good and it is not Fox, then why have then been losing their last few playoff games. To get gain you have to risk. Zone Defense is not going to do it. Especially early in the game. You have to take a risk and doing the same thing over and over doesn't do anything. Didn't you read my game plan?

14 Jan 2012 20:54 #47 by UNDER MODERATION
perhapes we should discuss this later..You're too emotional right now CG..

14 Jan 2012 20:56 #48 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: That is not true. I am not going to keep arguing this. If Brady is so good and it is not Fox, then why have then been losing their last few playoff games. To get gain you have to risk. Zone Defense is not going to do it. Especially early in the game. You have to take a risk and doing the same thing over and over doesn't do anything. Didn't you read my game plan?

And if last week taught us anything it's that even Tim Tebow can get big plays if you don't put enough people back in coverage..

14 Jan 2012 20:59 #49 by CinnamonGirl
They should have rushed the first drive to get to Brady. They didn't do it and this is not emotion. Acting like Brady was unstoppable and Fox had no choice annoys me to no end. Fox f'd this up and acting like there was nothing we could do because we were inferior is stupid too. Simms only cares about whoever is winning. Fox screwed this up with stupidity. You can stop Brady if you are smart. Fox wasn't and this is all on him. Don't even bring up Tebow VL.

14 Jan 2012 21:13 #50 by Rockdoc
To bring Tebow up in this game is idiotic at best. You can not do anything when you have constant pressure. NE defense did well.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds