× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST-PEYTON MANNING TO THE

21 Mar 2012 16:20 - 21 Mar 2012 18:19 #121 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Doesn't sound like the Broncos are getting much in trade, except maybe transferring Tebow's salary.
$5M ?

Huh, lets see- We paid a 1rst round pick for him, developed him in the NFL for 2 seasons, let him start about 15 games and his mere presence on an NFL roster sells tickets..... and were only gonna get a 5th round pick for him and the Jets don't even want to pay his tiny salary?

What does that tell you friends?

Here's a clue: He can't play

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Mar 2012 16:22 #122 by LOL
I think they just need to unload his salary. Why pay him all that money to sit on the bench?

GO BRONCOS!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Mar 2012 16:24 - 21 Mar 2012 18:18 #123 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: VL, not everyone has had the opportunity to coach in an instant powdered milk bowl for kids football. LOL

Well..When you find a woman willing to bear you a son give me a call 7 years later and i'll coach his first year- you can be my assistant and take over when he's 8- then you'll see that football is football no matter what the age. We can run that same rudementary stone age offense the Broncos ran last year with lil Timmy

21 Mar 2012 16:58 #124 by LOL
LOL, there was an article about people in NY already wearing NY jets #15 Tebow jerseys. Hope they didn't print too many.

I bet the price of Bronco's #15 Jerseys are on sale now.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Mar 2012 18:05 #125 by UNDER MODERATION
The Broncos and Jets came to agreement on 5 mil for Tebow, unfortunately the Jets thought the Broncos were paying them the 5 million, not the other way around..Jeeeez

How embarassing

Its looking like the Broncos may have to just release the worthless POC...I hear Tampa Bay offered us some tape and ace bandages for him, that might be the best we can do boys! I strongly suggest the Donkies get down on it-
[youtube:qqzfz0gq]
[/youtube:qqzfz0gq]

21 Mar 2012 18:22 #126 by UNDER MODERATION
JUST IN! The Rams have offered to take Tebow for the Broncos 1rst round pick in the draft and 5 million dollars cash...The offer is only good for 24 hours, after that the Donkies will have to come up with 6 million if they wanna get rid of him.

I hope Elway makes the right move here

21 Mar 2012 18:30 #127 by archer
I'm not liking you much VL....totally classless posts.

21 Mar 2012 18:34 - 21 Mar 2012 18:45 #128 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: I'm not liking you much VL....totally classless posts.

You women sure do love Tebow don't ya? You may be charmed, but I see rigght through the guy-

And he can't play

I think this vindicates my opinion that he shoulda never been drafted in the first round. I never shoulda lost that bet, let me celebrate the victory please? Please don't rain on my parade today, i'm having too much fun

21 Mar 2012 18:35 #129 by Martin Ent Inc
well archer he does live in Burland, what would you expect.

21 Mar 2012 18:35 - 21 Mar 2012 19:04 #130 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: I'm not liking you much VL....

thats just today right? Archer? Not forever rght?

Martin Ent Inc wrote: well archer he does live in Burland, what would you expect.

Upper Burland

Big difference

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds