× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST-PEYTON MANNING TO THE

20 Mar 2012 10:03 #91 by CinnamonGirl
He is set to make $18m this year. There is an injury waiver based on a physical in 2013. I don't what is in that waiver, but it seems like we have the ability to get out of the contract with little or no money if he is not healthy enough to play. How nice to have him dictate who they keep.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Mar 2012 10:03 #92 by UNDER MODERATION
Anyway, back to the subject..It feels like Christmas doesn't guys!? Greatest day in Denver sports history..Not quite as good as the Chicago Bear Cutler aquesition, but close. We got a lot to look foward to this fall..I'm clearing my Sunday schedule for this..

20 Mar 2012 10:04 - 20 Mar 2012 10:10 #93 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: He is set to make $18m this year. There is an injury waiver based on a physical in 2013. I don't what is in that waiver, but it seems like we have the ability to get out of the contract with little or no money if he is not healthy enough to play. How nice to have him dictate who they keep.

lol Got news for you sweety..No contracts in the NFL are gurenteed..They can get out of all of them..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 708AA792Ev

20 Mar 2012 10:05 #94 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote: Anyway, back to the subject..It feels like Christmas doesn't guys!? Greatest day in Denver sports history..Not quite as good as the Chicago Bear Cutler aquesition, but close. We got a lot to look foward to this fall..I'm clearing my Sunday schedule for this..

Greatest day? NO there is your problem. You need to pay a guy like that BEFORE he gets old.

20 Mar 2012 10:06 #95 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Be quiet and get onboard

LOL, VL the bandwagon fan. What happened to the Bears? :)

Always #1, with the Broncos a distant second, but they just moved up a little closer..I won't miss any Bronco games this year

20 Mar 2012 10:11 #96 by LOL
I was looking at Peyton Mannings stats, it looks like he peaked in 2004-2006, and has been getting gradually worse since. Still a great QB, but I wonder if expectations are too high? I think Brady already peaked too, and Brett Favre was pretty bad in the end throwing interceptions. Just sayin.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

20 Mar 2012 10:15 #97 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: I was looking at Peyton Mannings stats, it looks like he peaked in 2004-2006, and has been getting gradually worse since. Still a great QB, but I wonder if expectations are too high? I think Brady already peaked too, and Brett Favre was pretty bad in the end throwing interceptions. Just sayin.

Its a team game..Those stats can be decieving and Petyton has been rejuvanated by all of this..He's offseason preperation will be the best in years..And compared to Tebow... lol

He'll look like a football god out there

20 Mar 2012 10:19 #98 by UNDER MODERATION
What you people that never played sports don't understand is the preperation these guys put in...Wether it's Tiger Woods, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, they lose interest..They don't prepare as hard as they did when they used to worry about money and thier futures..The great one's can keep it going for years but a lot of players ease up after they get a big contract..Its hunman nature..Peyton is gonna give us a good 4 or 5 years..He's a professional and he's been reborn here in the Mile High City

20 Mar 2012 13:12 #99 by JSG
How come all the quarterbacks are white and most of the rest of the players are black? I never understood that.

20 Mar 2012 13:38 #100 by CinnamonGirl
VL, according to Manning he never insisted that Tebow be traded.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds