× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST-PEYTON MANNING TO THE

19 Mar 2012 16:12 - 19 Mar 2012 21:49 #61 by UNDER MODERATION

FredHayek wrote: VL,
One day you are going to have to admit it. If Tim Tebow was your QB, you would have won twice as many Carnation Bowls! lol

Tebow was a great Pop warner, high school and college player but like 1000's of players every year he is not good enough to go to play on the next level. There's no shame in being the 200th best quarterback in the world..He's gained a lot of noterirty, made a lot of money..and nobody can say he wasn't given a chance. So he can't complain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2012 16:15 #62 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am not going to relax about 60-90 mil.

Oh please...The Broncos are a billion + dollar organization.. A incentive laden 90 million dollar contract is nothing to them and if he makes all that money by playing out the contract the Broncos will make a 500 to 800 million dollar profit off of him..I already ordered his Jersey

And why should you worry about the Broncos bottom line anyway? Don't worry about them, they are doing just fine

19 Mar 2012 16:52 #63 by UNDER MODERATION
As a player for 6 years and a coach for 7 winning two Carnation Bowls and runner up in another my initial recomendations for the Bronco front office tonight: Get Dallas Clarke and Jeff Saturday in here now.

Lets see if they follow my lead

19 Mar 2012 17:01 - 18 Sep 2012 14:32 #64 by LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Mar 2012 18:04 #65 by Hoot Owl
HMMMMM I wonder if Shanahan is trying to sell his mansion to Manning? New blood in the housing market WOOHOO!!!!
I cannot grasp having that much money, just for playing a game. Great gig, if you can get it.
Tebow will be fine, football isnt his primary calling, but it has provided him with enough means to do whatever he desires. He will land on his feet somewhere.

19 Mar 2012 18:50 #66 by UNDER MODERATION
Weve already developed a special beer recipe for opening day..Its a secret so don't ask but i'll tell you this...Its 18% alcahol

Its called the "Flanker Cross" Ale after Peytons favorite play. ..Its an Orange pumpkin ale crossed with a white Belgium (Blue Moon type) ale, pitched with a belgium yeast...Thats all I can say

19 Mar 2012 19:41 - 19 Mar 2012 19:47 #67 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: Weve already developed a special beer recipe for opening day..Its a secret so don't ask but i'll tell you this...Its 18% alcahol

Its called the "Flanker Cross" Ale after Peytons favorite play. ..Its an Orange pumpkin ale crossed with a white Belgium (Blue Moon type) ale, pitched with a belgium yeast...Thats all I can say

Study the play guys..Were going to see it a lot next year
[youtube:2coxk7xc]
[/youtube:2coxk7xc]

19 Mar 2012 19:44 #68 by LOL
Pumpkin Wheat beer? ugghhh.. Sounds like a ladies beer. :lol:

We got a brewing kit for Christmas, haven't tried it yet though. What is a good beginner brew?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Mar 2012 19:46 #69 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Pumpkin Wheat beer? ugghhh.. Sounds like a ladies beer. :lol:

We got a brewing kit for Christmas, haven't tried it yet though. What is a good beginner brew?

There is no wheat it the recipe...

If youre using syrup...any of them i guess..We brew from grain.

19 Mar 2012 20:10 #70 by mountaindollar
VL get over it first off when I got to the store today at 9:30 they said (radio KOSI) Manning was coming to Denver so much for the inside info.

Takes more that one player to make a team and the defence needs work Manning is no John Elway and he is not going to stick his neck out on the line.

I wish they would keep Tebow for the back up oh well as long as he does not mess up my fantasy team this year who cares.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds