× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST-PEYTON MANNING TO THE

19 Mar 2012 12:00 #31 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote: BREAKING NEWS: My sources indicate to me that Jacksonville has offered a 5th round pick for the POS.

Your sources rofllol rofllol :lol:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2012 12:01 - 19 Mar 2012 12:06 #32 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: They better win the super bowl, anything less is not worth it. And fox better get some damn d game plans. Manning is not going to be our savior without alot of other stuff happening. Our QB situation has been an issue for way too long. I am not happy.

And who is our backup. Anyone notice that the team could not win a game without him? I hope I change my mind later.

They'll get a back up that can pass the football..A real quarterback, a pocket passer similar to Peyton.

Anyway-Now we will get to see what Tim Tebow is worth on the open market..So far only a 5th round pick from a team thats more interested in him as a novelty act than as a productive player- what does that tell you CG?

19 Mar 2012 12:04 #33 by UNDER MODERATION

CritiKalbILL wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: BREAKING NEWS: My sources indicate to me that Jacksonville has offered a 5th round pick for the POS.

Your sources rofllol rofllol :lol:

I was born in Jacksonville and have many influential family members living there..Not to mention my sources within the NFL..I broke the story here..Go try to find a news link thats time stamped before me posting the Breaking News Here...You won't find one

19 Mar 2012 12:10 #34 by Martin Ent Inc
Part of Mannings conditions according to Condon are,
A heated Booth if the temp is below 45
Air flight for life chopper at all games ready to fly with nuro surgeon on board
Several Colt recievers (to be aquired)
He gets to call the plays
They will have Manning Mass instead of Tebowing
Wants the Stadium to be renamed Peyton's Place
Wants Eli as a backup QB
Needs Bolen to buy his favorite resturant and move it to Denver
More to come as My Sources report

19 Mar 2012 12:14 #35 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: They better win the super bowl, anything less is not worth it. And fox better get some damn d game plans. Manning is not going to be our savior without alot of other stuff happening. Our QB situation has been an issue for way too long. I am not happy.

And who is our backup. Anyone notice that the team could not win a game without him? I hope I change my mind later.

They'll get a back up that can pass the football..A real quarterback, a pocket passer similar to Peyton.

Anyway-Now we will get to see what Tim Tebow is worth on the open market..So far only a 5th round pick from a team thats more interested in him as a novelty act than as a productive player- what does that tell you CG?

We will see. They just don't want to change their offense, if that is the case, but may I remind you that some of the best QB's out there were not top picks. You gotta have a little imagination. Brady was picked 199th in the draft. What does that tell you?
VL, I am telling you Manning is not a savior. You need a team around him. With the right organization and some innovative thinking Tebow is going to be the one they are all following in the future. Coaches are so predictable. They follow what works but won't be creative and the creative oness (Walsh and the west coast offense) changed the whole game and are the true legends. Denver just proved that they are disparate. due to the fact that could not get a QB this whole time. Tell me another time when a QB past his prime came in and saved the day and won? There is more to this than just logical thinking. Gelling is about chemistry. Look at the Yankees. Throwing money at a team doesn't make them winners.

19 Mar 2012 12:17 #36 by Martin Ent Inc

19 Mar 2012 12:18 #37 by JMC

CinnamonGirl wrote: Elway and Fox are egotistical jerks. They better load up and win in the next year but they are going to see a revolt. F them both.

You really are a football ignorant slut!
Vegas went from 75-1 to 10 -1 on the broncos winning the Super Bowl.
All the players are thrilled. And all the people with knowledge thinks this is great.
You are emotional fan that knows nothing, we can't predict injury.
All that said. Eddie Royal has to be kicking himself.
VL ,you are never right but I hope your idiot streak stops now.
i am excited to have a real QB rather than a freak in charge.
Bronco's should get a 3rd rounder , he is worth that for the marketing alone. keeping him as a freak show in certain situations is fine with me.

19 Mar 2012 12:19 #38 by LOL
New super bowl odds from Vegas...
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow ... ?track=rss

Peyton Manning has picked the Denver Broncos to be his next team, and Las Vegas has already adjusted its Super Bowl odds accordingly.

According to R.J. Bell of Pregame.com, Denver's odds to win the next Super Bowl were as high as 70 to 1 in February, but have now dropped to 10 to 1.

Only four teams have better odds: the Packers (6 to 1), Patriots (7 to 1), 49ers (7 to 1), and Saints (8 to 1).

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Mar 2012 12:20 #39 by CinnamonGirl

jmc wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Elway and Fox are egotistical jerks. They better load up and win in the next year but they are going to see a revolt. F them both.

All the players are thrilled. And all the people with knowledge thinks this is great.
Bronco's should get a 3rd rounder , he is worth that for the marketing alone. keeping him as a freak show in certain situations is fine with me.

No one wants to hear from you. You are a Tebow atheist! You hate him because of his religion.

19 Mar 2012 12:21 #40 by JMC

CinnamonGirl wrote:

jmc wrote:

No one wants to hear from you. You are a Tebow atheist! You hate him because of his religion.

That was quick, not even enough time to read the post, emotional fan with no smarts.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds