× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST-PEYTON MANNING TO THE

19 Mar 2012 09:58 - 19 Mar 2012 10:05 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
BRONCOS

Turn on the Tv friends..In 5 minutes the news will be released to the general public, but i'm releasing it now:

MY SOURCES INDICATE THAT PEYTON MANNING IS TALKING TURKEY WITH ONE TEAM AND ONE TEAM ONLY- THE BRONCOS. BRONCOS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!

BERARS BRONCOS!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2012 09:59 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
I told ya!

19 Mar 2012 09:59 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Schefter is reporting that Manning has directed his agent to get a deal done with Denver. Tebow is on the trading block

19 Mar 2012 10:00 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
My sources tell me that the Broncos are on the phone to Delta Airlines right now buying Tim Tebow a one way, one stop in Atlanta, economy coach ticket to Jacksonvile...

[youtube:cr16im1r]
[/youtube:cr16im1r]

19 Mar 2012 10:05 #5 by FredHayek
I was surprised by this news. Really thought Manning would go home to Tennessee or San Francisco, who were in the NFC championship game last year.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Mar 2012 10:09 - 19 Mar 2012 10:21 #6 by UNDER MODERATION

FredHayek wrote: I was surprised by this news. Really thought Manning would go home to Tennessee or San Francisco, who were in the NFC championship game last year.

I knew it all along, I just didn't want to get everyones hopes up...It was a sure thing considering the city, the rabid fans, the beauty, great weather, weak division, AFC, and the commitment to excellence here..Personally I can't stand the guy or his politics but Elway got it done..Made the Broncos relevant again..

GO BRONCOS

19 Mar 2012 10:15 - 19 Mar 2012 10:21 #7 by JSG
I saw this on ESPN about 30 minutes before your post here, VL.

Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter reported it first.

19 Mar 2012 10:15 #8 by UNDER MODERATION
I just purchased 1/4 of a season ticket plan with with 3 other guys...Its an old one- 50 yard line, 16 seats up- we paid top dollar but considering todays news I think it just doubled in value.....Now:

Expect my Broncos to sign some Pass blockers soon, at least two top flight o linemen in the draft or via Free Agency..And 2 recievers, shore up a few spots in the secondary and were SuperBowl bound!

19 Mar 2012 10:16 #9 by UNDER MODERATION

JSG wrote: I saw this on ESPN about 30 minutes before your post here, VL.

Note to self: JSG is a total liar

19 Mar 2012 10:19 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
I just cracked a Bud 55

We are going to have the greatest Sundays of our lifetimes friends..The next 5 years..This is it. The Peyton Manning era has begun

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds