× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST-PEYTON MANNING TO THE

19 Mar 2012 10:55 #21 by LOL
I'm surprised, thought it looked like Tennesee.

Go Broncos!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2012 11:04 - 19 Mar 2012 11:09 #22 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: I told ya!

LOL, you told us the Broncos had no chance.

Vice Lord wrote: ..Unfortunately they don't have a chance to get him in my opinion..My sources within the Manning camp indicate to me that Broncos don't have what Manning is looking for....

Bandwagon jumper!

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Mar 2012 11:05 #23 by CinnamonGirl
I didn't think Denver had any chance. But I always knew they were going to F Tebow straight up the a** first chance they got.

19 Mar 2012 11:30 #24 by LOL
CG, Tebow will do alright, its a Business, I think the players understand it. That's why they get big contracts!

19 Mar 2012 11:31 #25 by CinnamonGirl
I don't give a damn about Tebow and if he will be alright. I want a franchise QB. Why the hell do you think manning was cut?

19 Mar 2012 11:34 #26 by archer
This may well be the best thing for Tebow....he deserves a team that wants him instead of a team where the front office feels stuck with him.

19 Mar 2012 11:37 #27 by Nobody that matters

Vice Lord wrote: Would a Super Bowl win make it all better CG?

This guy is the greatest there ever was..The work ethic (and i'm not talking about lifting tractor tires and trying to out lift O linemen in the weight room) is second to none..He's a coach on the field and demands that everybody on the offense executes plays flawlessly..Were gonna put up 38 points a game, go 13-3 and win the Superbowl..

Sombody quote me on this! You heard it here first

Quoted so you can try and explain it away when the Glass QB takes a hit and the season's over.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

19 Mar 2012 11:47 #28 by Martin Ent Inc
However, details such as guaranteed money, structure of the deal and contract language designed to protect the Broncos in the event of Manning's inability to perform due to his prior neck surgeries all will be addressed in the contract, sources said

Only an unforeseen significant obstacle that would develop during the final stages of negotiations would prevent Manning from signing with the Broncos, sources said.

19 Mar 2012 11:57 #29 by UNDER MODERATION
BREAKING NEWS: My sources indicate to me that Jacksonville has offered a 5th round pick for the POS.

19 Mar 2012 12:00 #30 by Rick

archer wrote: This may well be the best thing for Tebow....he deserves a team that wants him instead of a team where the front office feels stuck with him.

I agree. And I hope wherever he goes, his kicks our asses, sets new records, and make Elway look like a complete tool.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds