× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST-PEYTON MANNING TO THE

19 Mar 2012 13:09 - 19 Mar 2012 14:23 #51 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Now all the experts on tv are saying the Broncos will release Timmy outright if they can't get anything for the POS. I said they shoulda done it in camp last year, it woulda save 7 million more in cap space, and a lot of embarassment for the city

After what he did last year they dump him. This is the problem with football right now.

Nobody wants Tebow because nobody wants to bank on Miricles #1, and nobody wants all the Cinnamon Girls that come along with Timmy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2012 13:12 #52 by CinnamonGirl
LOL... All I am saying is..... it takes more than a QB. Since they have been f'd up all these years and couldn't get or keep a QB that means this is an organizational problem and the good lord himself could not QB for them and win. And payton just took the highest bidder. This does not mean win! Right off the bat. I hope it works out but it is not worth the risk. And there is still risk my friend.

19 Mar 2012 13:14 #53 by CinnamonGirl

and nobody wants all the Cinamon Girls that come along with Timmy.

Just checking.... Was this a slut reference like JMC's. tongue:

19 Mar 2012 13:18 #54 by Blazer Bob

Nobody that matters wrote:

jmc wrote: That was quick, not even enough time to read the post, emotional fan with no smarts.

Just an FYI, most people don't have to move their lips when they read, so it goes a bit quicker. :biggrin:

:rofl

19 Mar 2012 14:22 #55 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

and nobody wants all the Cinamon Girls that come along with Timmy.

Just checking.... Was this a slut reference like JMC's. tongue:

No..I was just talking about the rabid irrational Tebow lovers in general.

19 Mar 2012 14:34 - 19 Mar 2012 21:49 #56 by UNDER MODERATION

Nobody that matters wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Would a Super Bowl win make it all better CG?

This guy is the greatest there ever was..The work ethic (and i'm not talking about lifting tractor tires and trying to out lift O linemen in the weight room) is second to none..He's a coach on the field and demands that everybody on the offense executes plays flawlessly..Were gonna put up 38 points a game, go 13-3 and win the Superbowl..

Sombody quote me on this! You heard it here first

Quoted so you can try and explain it away when the Glass QB takes a hit and the season's over.

In 1400 drop backs Manning was sacked 24 times, Tebow was sacked 24 times in 239 drop backs...This guy Peyton is a polished professional quarterback, not some goofball from Florida, Peyton doesn't get sacked

Next

19 Mar 2012 14:40 #57 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: LOL... All I am saying is..... it takes more than a QB.

Of course it does, but we had everything but one last year..Had a good defense, good running game, but no passing game. Peyton solved the problem and he makes the whole team better..No more 3 n outs for 3 1/2 quarters makes our defense twice as good and the passing threat makes it real easy to run the ball. Its ALL good CG

Relax

19 Mar 2012 14:52 #58 by LOL
VL, can't you just lay off Tebow for awhile, the poor guy must be dealing with some heavy rejection right now. He is a good guy, lets just hope the best for him in Jacksonville.

BTW, I knew the Broncos would sign Peyton. GO Broncos.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Mar 2012 15:20 #59 by FredHayek
VL,
One day you are going to have to admit it. If Tim Tebow was your QB, you would have won twice as many Carnation Bowls! lol

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Mar 2012 16:09 #60 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: LOL... All I am saying is..... it takes more than a QB.

Of course it does, but we had everything but one last year..Had a good defense, good running game, but no passing game. Peyton solved the problem and he makes the whole team better..No more 3 n outs for 3 1/2 quarters makes our defense twice as good and the passing threat makes it real easy to run the ball. Its ALL good CG

Relax

I am not going to relax about 60-90 mil.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds