× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST-PEYTON MANNING TO THE

19 Mar 2012 10:24 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
I just texted my kids and told them I'm making a Bronco room downstaires with a 105 inch 1080p tv, surround sound, a kegorator, and much much more and that they need to be there for Bronco away games...Is the schedule out yet?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2012 10:24 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Elway and Fox are egotistical jerks. They better load up and win in the next year but they are going to see a revolt. F them both.

19 Mar 2012 10:26 #13 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: My sources tell me that the Broncos are on the phone to Delta Airlines right now buying Tim Tebow a one way, one stop in Atlanta, economy coach ticket to Jacksonvile...

[youtube:21n1b2l4]

[/youtube:21n1b2l4]

Miami is offering two Gatoraid Jugs and a tackling dummy for Tim Tebow...

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

19 Mar 2012 10:28 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Seriously now..My sources indicate that Jacksonville is interested if the Broncos are willing to pay 75% of Timmy's upcoming 2012 contract..My sources also indicate that the Broncos are willing to do that if thats the only way to dump the Organization Killer

19 Mar 2012 10:33 #15 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Elway and Fox are egotistical jerks. They better load up and win in the next year but they are going to see a revolt. F them both.

Would a Super Bowl win make it all better CG?

This guy is the greatest there ever was..The work ethic (and i'm not talking about lifting tractor tires and trying to out lift O linemen in the weight room) is second to none..He's a coach on the field and demands that everybody on the offense executes plays flawlessly..Were gonna put up 38 points a game, go 13-3 and win the Superbowl..

Sombody quote me on this! You heard it here first

19 Mar 2012 10:39 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Get ready guys..The Broncos are now the center of the football universe and I for one i'm going to enjoy the ride-

I gota go get my kid outta school now-

All of us will remember this day, the day Peyton Manning came to the Broncos..Its history

GO BRONCOS

19 Mar 2012 10:44 #17 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Elway and Fox are egotistical jerks. They better load up and win in the next year but they are going to see a revolt. F them both.

Would a Super Bowl win make it all better CG?

This guy is the greatest there ever was..The work ethic (and i'm not talking about lifting tractor tires and trying to out lift O linemen in the weight room) is second to none..He's a coach on the field and demands that everybody on the offense executes plays flawlessly..Were gonna put up 38 points a game, go 13-3 and win the Superbowl..

Sombody quote me on this! You heard it here first

They better win the super bowl, anything less is not worth it. And fox better get some damn d game plans. Manning is not going to be our savior without alot of other stuff happening. They should have kept Tebow one more year and mentored him for when Payton gets hurt again. Anyone remember the Tony Dorset trade with Reeves. I don't believe in buying used goods. What are they going to do when he gets hurt? This sucks. I would be all for it if they were going to bring him in to mentor someone. Our QB situation has been an issue for way too long. I am not happy.

And who is our backup. Anyone notice that the team could not win a game without him? I hope I change my mind later.

19 Mar 2012 10:45 #18 by Rick

Amen to that girl. They think 90 million can buy a super bowl...gonna laugh my ass off when it doesn't.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Mar 2012 10:49 #19 by CinnamonGirl
I am so sick of watching our QBs play for other teams. Fix the long term problem.

19 Mar 2012 10:53 #20 by CinnamonGirl
And with all the attention spent on this manning crap we lost out on alot of free agents.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds