× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST-PEYTON MANNING TO THE

20 Mar 2012 13:44 #101 by CinnamonGirl

JSG wrote: How come all the quarterbacks are white and most of the rest of the players are black? I never understood that.

Why are so many hockey players white and so many basketball players african american? It is just about geography. Many baseball players come from the Dominican Republic. Sports is a game of practice so if you grow up with practicing a certain sport then you have the best chance at doing well. Hockey is a Russian, Canadian Sport. And there are more QBs coming in because they now know it is possible and feel comfortable trying for it. Many years ago there were people that did not think there could be black coaches? Stupid but true. It will catch up. Football has always been more equal than other sport and most people that play football are from the US. Geography.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Mar 2012 14:26 #102 by Rick
Then why are swimmers mostly white? Geography?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Mar 2012 15:24 #103 by Martin Ent Inc

CritiKalbILL wrote: Then why are swimmers mostly white? Geography?

Water.

20 Mar 2012 17:09 #104 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, according to Manning he never insisted that Tebow be traded.

lol Wow- Do you really think he'd admit that?

C'mon CG..I've never seen you this irrational before.

20 Mar 2012 17:13 #105 by UNDER MODERATION
McGahee says Broncos lacked "a general" in tough situations last year
Fox said "this is one of the greatest days of my life"
Dumervil said "It impacts me, having a guy like Peyton makes everybody better," Broncos defensive end Elvis Dumervil told The Denver Post on Monday. "He makes me want to work that much better. To have that type of leader in the locker, to have that type of talent on the field, we’re all ready to share.
I say: Finally we have a leader that players will want to follow..

CG- Can I start a franchise board named SuperBowlBound?

20 Mar 2012 17:44 #106 by Rick
I'll bet the Broncos never win a Superbowl with Manning. It won't be because Manning isn't a great QB either.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Mar 2012 17:47 #107 by UNDER MODERATION

CritiKalbILL wrote: The Broncos never win a Superbowl with Manning!

Oh boo-hoo!

Get DirecTV's NFL ticket and become a Jacksonville fan then, we don't want ya anyway

20 Mar 2012 18:29 - 20 Mar 2012 19:09 #108 by UNDER MODERATION

CritiKalbILL wrote: Then why are swimmers mostly white? Geography?

Negroes can't swim because of the differences in the calcium-sensing receptors in thier bone cells

20 Mar 2012 18:36 #109 by JSG
The drug cinacalcet is an allosteric modifier of the calcium-sensing receptor. It is classified as a calcimimetic, which binds to the calcium-sensing receptor and decreases parathyroid hormone release.

20 Mar 2012 18:43 #110 by UNDER MODERATION

JSG wrote: The drug cinacalcet is an allosteric modifier of the calcium-sensing receptor. It is classified as a calcimimetic, which binds to the calcium-sensing receptor and decreases parathyroid hormone release.

Sounds like this could cure blacks of sinking

Good work JGS

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds