× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST-PEYTON MANNING TO THE

21 Mar 2012 07:28 #111 by LOL

CinnamonGirl wrote: He is set to make $18m this year. There is an injury waiver based on a physical in 2013. I don't what is in that waiver, but it seems like we have the ability to get out of the contract with little or no money if he is not healthy enough to play. How nice to have him dictate who they keep.

Sounds like they only have to guarantee one season if he is not healthy to play later. Maybe they should hang on to Tebow just in case? Just to tick off VL. :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Mar 2012 07:43 #112 by FredHayek

CritiKalbILL wrote: I'll bet the Broncos never win a Superbowl with Manning. It won't be because Manning isn't a great QB either.

No Super Bowl winning QB ever has won a Super Bowl with another team.

This deal is starting to remind me of the time Joe Montana went to the KC Chiefs. He spent a couple injury plagued seasons with them and finally retired.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Mar 2012 07:57 #113 by Martin Ent Inc
:yeahthat:

The idiot fans that think he will take the donc's to the SB are smoking crack.

21 Mar 2012 08:26 #114 by Rick

Martin Ent Inc wrote: :yeahthat:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Mar 2012 12:18 #116 by JSG
I broke that story here on 285Bound 45 minutes after you did. That means my news is fresher.

21 Mar 2012 15:55 - 21 Mar 2012 16:14 #118 by UNDER MODERATION

JSG wrote: I broke that story here on 285Bound 45 minutes after you did. That means my news is fresher.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha

Nice reporting there scoops! lol How embarassing

Friends: The Broncos are talking with Jacksoville as we speak..All break the news 1/2 hour before all the major news outlets do..So stay tuned

21 Mar 2012 16:04 #119 by UNDER MODERATION

CritiKalbILL wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: :yeahthat:

Ha ha ha ha..When you "guys" who never played the game watch football you don't even know what you're looking at..You don't know..You don't know that Manning gets sacked 25 times outta 1200 drops (as oposed to 25 outta 200 for Tebow) because he audibles into proper blitz protection, you don't know, you don't know the difference between a Cover 1 and Cover 2, you don't know football, you don't know what you're lookin at... and you never will..Talking to you two about football is like talking to girls about football without the appeal of the talking to girls part

[youtube:1xzkgex2]
[/youtube:1xzkgex2]

21 Mar 2012 16:14 #120 by LOL
Doesn't sound like the Broncos are getting much in trade, except maybe transferring Tebow's salary.
$5M ?

VL, not everyone has had the opportunity to coach in an instant powdered milk bowl for kids football. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds