× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST-PEYTON MANNING TO THE

22 Mar 2012 19:27 #151 by LOL

Knucklehead wrote: "Tim Tebow, you sir are worthless"

Well, I for one have some compassion. Unlike some of you mean-spirited, redneck knuckle dragger types.

Go NY Jets!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Mar 2012 19:47 #152 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote:

Well, I for one have some compassion. Unlike some of you mean-spirited, redneck knuckle dragger types.

Go NY Jets!

No compassion for the sick, the ederly, the weak or the poor...But you got it for Tim Tebow?

Don't cry for him-He's gonna be ok Joe..

18 Sep 2012 07:57 #153 by Rick

Big Cat wrote: I just cracked a Bud 55

We are going to have the greatest Sundays of our lifetimes friends..The next 5 years..This is it. The Peyton Manning era has begun

And today, Tebow is laughing his ass off lol

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Sep 2012 10:29 - 18 Sep 2012 10:48 #154 by Martin Ent Inc
Manning only has a 1 year deal and then POOF he will be gone.

18 Sep 2012 10:33 #155 by CinnamonGirl
I am warning you guys don't set me off today. It won't be pretty. LOL

18 Sep 2012 13:15 #156 by Rick

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am warning you guys don't set me off today. It won't be pretty. LOL

I know better than to do that :wink: But seriously, I just think Manning had a bad game... just like Tebow's last game as a Bronco. They'll win next week fo sho. Just thought I'd jab VL since he's so often wrong.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Sep 2012 14:03 #157 by Argyle
He never said that we'd have "the greatest Mondays of our lifetimes friends". :biggrin:

18 Sep 2012 14:05 #158 by CinnamonGirl
I actually was impressed that we almost came back after that terrible first half. As said earlier, they showed the defense some moves that were way effective. If our d had stopped that last drive, I think we would have won.

18 Sep 2012 19:54 #159 by Rick
I agree... we really should have won since our D was very effective throughout (and they must have been pissed)

George Orwell

24 Sep 2012 22:41 #160 by FredHayek

LOL wrote:

Go NY Jets!

:woo hoo: Tim Tebow beat the Texans last time he played them. Peyton Manning has never lost to the Texans until this Sunday.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds