× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

30 Sep 2013 09:40 - 30 Sep 2013 15:28 #231 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

LOL wrote:

Big Dougy wrote: I didn't see it!!!! I didn't expect rule changes and I couldnt possibly care less what other posters were picking..I'm not required to read all the posts

Ah lets give Dookie the benefit of the doubt. He may have just looked at covers.com and missed the posts here about using the mobile site open points. Doubtful but possible. SO he goes 3-2 instead of 2-3 big deal.

Besides if he quits he owes Blondie $5K and has to walk down 285 nakked LOL. Yechhh.

TIP- always use the points posted here after the standings each week. The covers site is flaky and has had errors before after the beginning of the week.

Next time pay attention!

BTW,
How is your hangover headache this AM after drinking that swill?

#Bwahahaaha

:coffee-News:

GO BRONCOS and SEATTLE!

ok...I'll settle for 3-2...this week, wasnt I 4-1 though?

...Are there any rule changes for next week?? If there are, tell me now..The rules should be written in stone- and every bozo in the contest shouldnt be able to change them on a whim...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Sep 2013 09:52 - 30 Sep 2013 15:31 #232 by UNDER MODERATION

HEARTLESS wrote: Wow, you made it a whole 4 hours on your latest "that's it." Is it the bunghole caffeine or the beer that has you wound so tight?

My Viet Namese guests made us Prawns in Jasmine rice and served it during the halftime of the Bronco game- and that straightened me right out- I'll admit that the Bear loss had me half cocked, but there was no good excuse for the rule change..I would have picked the games completely different if I had known...I was salavating at those lines..

And besides me- who here is qualified to question the lines? Not Rene, Blondie or Viking...Those guys were the last guys picked at recess. They played right field in little league for cryin out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOE-4C491Vo

30 Sep 2013 10:00 #233 by UNDER MODERATION
One more thing: DON"T EVER DO THIS TO ME AGAIN! 2 strikes and your out- When I proposed a rule change we discussed it, voted on it, and WE ALL decided against it. No more sneaky tricks to beat the expert

#Imwarningyou

30 Sep 2013 11:11 #234 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

Big Dougy wrote: ok...I'll settle for 3-2...this week,

Sorry, now you have to settle for 3-2, not 4-1 LOL

Next time pay attention!

Hahaha :)

you would have went 4-1 Bwahahaha!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

30 Sep 2013 12:08 #235 by RenegadeCJ

Big Dougy wrote:
And besides me- who here is qualified to question the lines? Not Rene, Blondie or Viking...Those guys were the last guys picked at recess. They played right field in little league for cryin out loud

Actually, I played catcher. Shows what you know. At least you have learned your lesson...read before you post.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

30 Sep 2013 15:30 #236 by UNDER MODERATION

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

Actually, I played catcher. Shows what you know. At least you have learned your lesson...read before you post.

If I lose by 1 you'll hear about it- Playing by the rules I went 4-1 this week

30 Sep 2013 17:06 #237 by RenegadeCJ

Big Dougy wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

If I lose by 1 you'll hear about it- Playing by the rules I went 4-1 this week

I won't hear about it, because I'm not doing the pick 5. tongue:

But I'll say this. Since I was the one who made the call on the pick 3 game to go with the mobile spreads, you can personally (well, maybe not personally, just on here) tell me I completely ruined your reputation, and I'll admit it IF you lose by one point. My personal guess is you will lose by a lot more than that IF you make it to the end of the season and actually stick it out like a man....regardless of how you are doing in the contest. That takes integrity. Lets see what you got VL/BD!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

30 Sep 2013 17:14 #238 by UNDER MODERATION
Who do you think you are!?

30 Sep 2013 17:22 #239 by Blondie
If you lose by 1 I will be amused. Your picks suck. The lines that we play are posted every week. This week was confusing but your inability to pay attention is not our concern. This is a game, it is not life or death. Hell I don't think there is even a prize. I went 4-1 based on the published lines. Bite Me, you are a loser and always have been

You need to feed your dog he looks skinny

30 Sep 2013 18:06 #240 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:

Not to toot my own horn, but I played pitcher, 1B, and catcher, All stars and Babe Ruth, not some corny instant milk bowl farm league. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds