× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

30 Sep 2013 18:21 #241 by Blondie
TOOT AWAY LOL those who cant play, coach

I played soccer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Sep 2013 18:31 #242 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

Blondie wrote:
I played soccer!!

Bwha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I just spit muscle milk all over my monitor. Did ya play with barbie dolls too!?

#Owow

30 Sep 2013 18:32 #243 by UNDER MODERATION

LOL wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Big Dougy wrote:
And besides me- who here is qualified to question the lines? Not Rene, Blondie or Viking...Those guys were the last guys picked at recess. They played right field in little league for cryin out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOE-4C491Vo

Actually, I played catcher. Shows what you know. At least you have learned your lesson...read before you post.

Not to toot my own horn, but I played pitcher, 1B, and catcher, All stars and Babe Ruth, not some corny instant milk bowl farm league. :)

I was on the Niles All Stars for 5 years..One of only a few kids from the Chicago area each year. Thats a city of 2 million people btw And my first cousin ( Who I taught how to play the game) played 11 years in the majors

30 Sep 2013 18:50 - 30 Sep 2013 19:16 #244 by UNDER MODERATION

Blondie wrote: If you lose by 1 I will be amused. Your picks suck. The lines that we play are posted every week. This week was confusing but your inability to pay attention is not our concern. This is a game, it is not life or death. Hell I don't think there is even a prize. I went 4-1 based on the published lines. Bite Me, you are a loser and always have been

You need to feed your dog he looks skinny

Thats not my dog, its my daughters..I have a lion hound..A Rhodiesan Ridgback..

A champion lion hunter direct from South Africa- I went nuts when she brought home that $1100 Westie, but he won me over- Best mouse hunter that ever lived

30 Sep 2013 18:58 #245 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest
Mods!

Can we please stay on topic.

I may pick all home underdogs next week, just to mix it up for fun.

BTW mice are on the loose this fall, caught two already with those wax traps, they work great. Our fox population is way down this year too. Probably global warming related.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

30 Sep 2013 19:05 #246 by UNDER MODERATION

LOL wrote: Mods!

BTW mice are on the loose this fall, caught two already with those wax traps, they work great. Our fox population is way down this year too. Probably global warming related.

That Westie hunts everynight...he's here, he's there. sniffin in corners- he gets about one a week..When he zeros in on one he wags his tail like crazy..He kills them, then brings them to the door..

30 Sep 2013 19:13 #247 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest
If we keep posting nonsense on here, we can stay ahead of the pick-3 contest in pages and views. Sound good? :)

How about those Broncos! +1

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

30 Sep 2013 19:17 #248 by UNDER MODERATION
-8 this morning...I bought a point and jumped on it @-7

Money in the proverbial bank

30 Sep 2013 19:19 #249 by UNDER MODERATION

LOL wrote: If we keep posting nonsense on here, we can stay ahead of the pick-3 contest in pages and views. Sound good? :)

That contest is great if you wanna beat up on housewives...

Oh btw- CG says "Hi"

30 Sep 2013 19:38 #250 by pacamom

Big Dougy wrote:

LOL wrote: Mods!

That Westie hunts everynight...he's here, he's there. sniffin in corners- he gets about one a week..When he zeros in on one he wags his tail like crazy..He kills them, then brings them to the door..

The Moxie cat kills the mice and leaves them as gifts for me next to my bed. If she catches one in the middle of the night, she stands there and meows till I wake up and take care of it.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds