× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

09 Oct 2013 17:38 #331 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

Science Chic wrote: Big Dougy 3-2 [Overall 14-11]
The Viking 2-3 [Overall 13-10-2]

Bwha ha ha ha ha ha ha and

I SHOULD BE 15-10!

Godamit!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2013 17:43 - 09 Oct 2013 17:45 #332 by UNDER MODERATION

Argyle wrote: using covers' mobile opening lines works for me.

It doesnt really work for me because whomever locks in the odds in has an advantage by choosing when exactly he locks them in. I thought you people understood how this works- thats why you went with the opening lines? Pick a time- Tuesday at 5pm mountian time or something, but don't just let one guy decide when to stop and lock in on a line he wanted? Let me decide when to lock in the lines if youre gonna do that

#youdon'tgetit

09 Oct 2013 17:44 - 24 Aug 2014 21:36 #333 by
Replied by on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Blondie wrote: Sounds good to me. But I imagine Big Dougie will misunderstand.again.

I pm'd the spreads to him so he wouldn't have to look. Just trying to mellow you pick 5 people out a little. We pick 3 people are much more level headed!! :Whistle

Put on an apron and get in the kitchen with the rest of the housewifes if youre more comfortable in there Rene'..You can't pull your bullsh** here on this thread- I know better

"Mobile lines" what does that mean? The moble lines when? The Chicago Black Hawks were -120, 2 hours ago and I just got them at even money, and The Pirates were +140 at 1pm and I just got them at +165...Just like the stock market, the price changes by the minute.. Why are you the only one in the contest that gets to buy low and sell high?

09 Oct 2013 17:56 #334 by Blondie
Yes we get it, you don't. The opening lines mobile, meaning mobile device, they do not change. They are just different. What lines do you want to use? What in the world would make you happy? Renegade is locking in the odds, it does not appear he is taking any advantage. Crap he even sent you a PM with the odds, what more do you want? This is for fun, well other than you potentially owing me $5000.00 and walking 285 in your underwear. How FUN will that be?

:fwave: I just love a good parade :camper:

09 Oct 2013 18:19 - 09 Oct 2013 18:24 #335 by UNDER MODERATION
The "mobile" opening line are the same as the "Desktop" opening lines which are the same as the OPENING LINES ALL OVER THE WORLD! He's locking into midweek odds whenever he wants to- Its an avantage- I'll concede that he's probably too stupid to know it, but he could figure it out at anytime

Why i'm I playing this game? I'm on a completely different level here

09 Oct 2013 18:22 #336 by UNDER MODERATION

Blondie wrote: it does not appear he is taking any advantage.

Yeah, I'm going to bank on "it does not appear"?

Seriously-Were you born yesterday?

#salesmansdream

09 Oct 2013 18:27 - 10 Oct 2013 08:27 #337 by UNDER MODERATION
get ready for my picks

09 Oct 2013 18:44 #338 by UNDER MODERATION
Chicago Detroit Dallas Indy GreenBay

09 Oct 2013 20:17 #339 by Blondie

Big Dougy wrote: Chicago Detroit Dallas Indy GreenBay

Got it -Good luck

10 Oct 2013 06:02 #340 by RenegadeCJ

Big Dougy wrote:

Argyle wrote: using covers' mobile opening lines works for me.

It doesnt really work for me because whomever locks in the odds in has an advantage by choosing when exactly he locks them in. I thought you people understood how this works- thats why you went with the opening lines? Pick a time- Tuesday at 5pm mountian time or something, but don't just let one guy decide when to stop and lock in on a line he wanted? Let me decide when to lock in the lines if youre gonna do that

#youdon'tgetit

Huh? Opening odds never change. You oh great gambler told us that a few years ago. The ones I quoted are the same ones they are today. We are just using the mobile site instead of the desktop site.

And even if I had some way of making an "advantage" (not sure how you would since we all go by the odds I put on the pick 3 thread), we all use the same one. Nobody even has to go to the cover's mobile site...just look at the odds here. They are fixed.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds