× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

10 Oct 2013 17:09 #361 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

The Viking wrote: If people tap on the glass they get a reaction to be entertained by the baboon! :splat:

And a baboon is beating the dog crap outta you in a football handicapping contest...Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2013 17:14 #362 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: Yes you are SOOOO on a different level that you have not yet won one of these contests. All bow to Mr Mediocre! :bash :bash :bash

Well, lets see..I only played in one and was tied for first place on the morning of the Super Bowl and let the other "guy" pick first and promised to go with the other team so the contest could be decided- and that other "guy" picked the team I bet on in the game...

In otherr words

I let you win Viqueen

10 Oct 2013 17:20 #363 by Blondie

The Viking wrote:
Oh for the love of GOD would you SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!! You are the biggest, living in a fantasy world, lying, story telling, self centered, egotistical, whiny, narcissistic POS anyone has ever met! You are a total waste of skin! I come on here to see the odds and it takes me going back pages of your self indulgent CRAP before I can even find them. And 11 people can agree on everything but you think the world revolves around you. NEWS FLASH.....IT DOESN'T!! NO ONE gives a damn what you think! The only reason people respond to you is because you are like the monkey cage at the zoo. If people tap on the glass they get a reaction to be entertained by the baboon! :splat:

Yes you are SOOOO on a different level that you have not yet won one of these contests. All bow to Mr Mediocre! :bash :bash :bash

Well said Viking....

I am taking Chicago tonight

10 Oct 2013 17:35 #364 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest
I'll go with Chicago -3.5 for my first pick too.

(I got a bad feeling about this though, probably they win by a FG)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

10 Oct 2013 19:34 #365 by The Viking

Big Dougy wrote:

The Viking wrote: Yes you are SOOOO on a different level that you have not yet won one of these contests. All bow to Mr Mediocre! :bash :bash :bash

Well, lets see..I only played in one and was tied for first place on the morning of the Super Bowl and let the other "guy" pick first and promised to go with the other team so the contest could be decided- and that other "guy" picked the team I bet on in the game...

In otherr words

I let you win Viqueen

LMAO!!! You lost! You never let me win! We both sent in our picks to a third party. Stop lying. And you lost or quit because you were losing so bad the other times you played too.

10 Oct 2013 19:39 #366 by The Viking

Big Dougy wrote:

The Viking wrote: If people tap on the glass they get a reaction to be entertained by the baboon! :splat:

And a baboon is beating the dog crap outta you in a football handicapping contest...Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha!

14-11 .5600
13-10-2 .5652

You are one win ahead of me but I am actually ahead of you percentage wise. THAT is beating the dog crap out of me? You are delusional! But then again you never have lived in reality.

10 Oct 2013 19:57 - 12 Oct 2013 09:04 #367 by UNDER MODERATION
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah

It looks like the Bear Backers and The Master, has struck again...Please...No Air Force Game Scores..I'm watching that one after the Bears game tonight..No Scores

PICTURE DELETED

Jacobs had 50 in the first 5 minutes..!

10 Oct 2013 19:58 #368 by UNDER MODERATION
Oh btw

[youtube:39i3krs5]
[/youtube:39i3krs5]

10 Oct 2013 21:43 #369 by UNDER MODERATION
Shoulda jumped on the gravy train tonight guys

Choo Choo! Chuga, chuga,chuga,chuga,chuga,chuga,chuga Choo Choo

File Attachment:

11 Oct 2013 07:51 #370 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

LOL wrote: I was thinking of going with the the cow town bears tonight, they should be able to handle the 0-5 Giants at home?

Yay Chicago! Congrats to all who took my brilliant advice! You heard it here first! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds