× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

10 Oct 2013 16:11 #351 by HEARTLESS
Wow, you are right. Tail up, Big Dookie by the inside rail. Was that Secretariat that dropped you?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2013 16:17 #352 by pacamom
Who placed your bets for you?

(That was the best horse race I've ever seen.)

10 Oct 2013 16:38 #353 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

pacamom wrote: Who placed your bets for you?

(That was the best horse race I've ever seen.)

I did...They didn't care...I think youi had to be 16 or 18 but it was completely uninforced during my entire childhood. I think one guy one time asked me "how old are you as the ticket spat out" and I lived at the track. I hotwalked horses at Arlington when I was 10, grooming when I was 14 and assistant training at 18...I remember that day Secretariat took a dump while walking by, and after the horse was past a lady jumped the rail and gathered it up-

#souvenir

10 Oct 2013 16:40 #354 by UNDER MODERATION

HEARTLESS wrote: Wow, you are right. Tail up, Big Dookie by the inside rail. Was that Secretariat that dropped you?

Mods?

10 Oct 2013 16:46 - 10 Oct 2013 17:01 #355 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest
Please stay on topic, NFL picks, not horse poop and childhood fantasies.

Thank you for your cooperations.

Speaking of horse poop, I was thinking of going with the the cow town bears tonight, they should be able to handle the 0-5 Giants at home? Or is cry baby Cutler going to screw it up? Hmmmm

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

10 Oct 2013 16:53 #356 by pacamom
I pick Chicago for tonight. The rest will come later

10 Oct 2013 17:07 #357 by The Viking

Big Dougy wrote: The "mobile" opening line are the same as the "Desktop" opening lines which are the same as the OPENING LINES ALL OVER THE WORLD! He's locking into midweek odds whenever he wants to- Its an avantage- I'll concede that he's probably too stupid to know it, but he could figure it out at anytime

Why i'm I playing this game? I'm on a completely different level here

Oh for the love of GOD would you SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!! You are the biggest, living in a fantasy world, lying, story telling, self centered, egotistical, whiny, narcissistic POS anyone has ever met! You are a total waste of skin! I come on here to see the odds and it takes me going back pages of your self indulgent CRAP before I can even find them. And 11 people can agree on everything but you think the world revolves around you. NEWS FLASH.....IT DOESN'T!! NO ONE gives a damn what you think! The only reason people respond to you is because you are like the monkey cage at the zoo. If people tap on the glass they get a reaction to be entertained by the baboon! :splat:

Yes you are SOOOO on a different level that you have not yet won one of these contests. All bow to Mr Mediocre! :bash :bash :bash

10 Oct 2013 17:08 #358 by UNDER MODERATION

LOL wrote: Please stay on topic, NFL picks, not horse poop and childhood fantasies.

Speaking of horse poop, I was thinking of going with the the cow town bears tonight, they should be able to handle the 0-5 Giants at home? Or is cry baby Cutler going to screw it up? Hmmmm

What "guys like you fail to grasp is that everything revolves around the Offensive line ...Gino Smith on the Jets looked like Johnny Unitas last week because he had time to work..If the line doesn't block, the QB and running backs suck, if they block, and QB and Running back can rack up big yardage- So don't blame Cutler- The Detroit D- line dominated the Bears O line in Cutlers only bad game.. The Bears should Cover, but its the NFL..Every team is really close to every other team in terms of talent..

10 Oct 2013 17:08 #359 by The Viking
I pick Chicago for tonight. The rest will come later

10 Oct 2013 17:09 #360 by The Viking

Big Dougy wrote:

LOL wrote: Please stay on topic, NFL picks, not horse poop and childhood fantasies.

What "guys like you fail to grasp is that everything revolves around the Offensive line ...Gino Smith on the Jets looked like Johnny Unitas last week because he had time to work..If the line doesn't block, the QB and running backs suck, if they block, and QB and Running back can rack up big yardage- So don't blame Cutler- The Detroit D- line dominated the Bears O line in Cutlers only bad game.. The Bears should Cover, but its the NFL..Every team is really close to every other team in terms of talent..

One of the few productive posts ever to come from BD.

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds