× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THE DONCOS HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANCE VS THE BENGALS TONIGHT

15 Aug 2010 17:48 #11 by ColoradoXprss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2010 17:55 #12 by ColoradoXprss

15 Aug 2010 18:28 #13 by The Viking
OK, Quinn absolutely sucks! He couldn't hit a reciever standing still 10 yards in front of him.

He is 0-5 with a pick that was returned for a touchdown. An 80 year old lady could have read that pass and picked it off.

15 Aug 2010 18:32 #14 by ColoradoXprss

15 Aug 2010 18:33 #15 by ColoradoXprss

The Viking wrote: OK, Quinn absolutely sucks! He couldn't hit a reciever standing still 10 yards in front of him.

He is 0-5 with a pick that was returned for a touchdown. An 80 year old lady could have read that pass and picked it off.

:yeahthat:

15 Aug 2010 19:04 #16 by The Viking
Good grief!! He should have been picked off 3 more times in that last drive. His throws are terrible. Good thing the defenders can't hold on to the ball.

15 Aug 2010 19:26 #17 by ColoradoXprss

15 Aug 2010 20:49 #18 by Rockdoc
As if this was really a game who's aim it was to win. Dhu. Betting on a preseason game is garbage. But, then so is betting at all when you have ZERO control on its outcome. I'll only bet if I have some role in the game.

First unit looked great. Then the evaluation started. What we learned is the second and third units need lots of work.

16 Aug 2010 07:15 #19 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: It is preseason not worried about who wins. I just want to watch the new QBs. My guy Champ is still looking good. More than 6 wins this year . At the least Quinn will be our QB by games 4-6.

D Johnson what a heartbreak that was at the PGA championship.

Champ was looking great! Looks like Palmer decided to test him...and found out he is still the man!!! They better sign him to an extension....

Who cares about wins/losses on preseason. If wins mattered, we wouldn't have pulled our first team defense 2 series in...and put in our 2nd team against their first team offense!

I can't imagine betting on preseason....where information is more important than wins. Weren't the saints 1-3 in preseason last year?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

16 Aug 2010 09:01 #20 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE DONCOS HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANCE VS THE BENGALS TONIGHT

Rockdoc Franz wrote: As if this was really a game who's aim it was to win. Dhu. Betting on a preseason game is garbage. But, then so is betting at all when you have ZERO control on its outcome. I'll only bet if I have some role in the game.

First unit looked great. Then the evaluation started. What we learned is the second and third units need lots of work.

I told you so..The outcome was pre determined. And Hans....I couldn't watch sports without having a little stake in the outcome and i've been playing with house money since 1983, so for me, wagering falls into the entertainment catagory. It's like food-You like what you like and I like what I like, so there's no reason to bad mouth it. Anyway..The Jets -3 cannot lose tonight. Their offensive and defensive lines are much the best in quality and depth and take it from a 5 sports star in highschool who played football for 6 years and coached for 7- Line play is what it's all about in football. The J.E.T.S. jets will be able to run at will on the Giants.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds