× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THE DONCOS HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANCE VS THE BENGALS TONIGHT

15 Aug 2010 16:42 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
The Bengals and the league rolled over for the Cowboys last week, now it's the Bengals turn to win in front of the home crowd.

GO BENGALS -3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2010 16:45 #2 by The Viking
Why are you so anti Colorado teams? Just trying to get attention?

15 Aug 2010 16:46 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE DONCOS HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANCE VS THE BENGALS TONIGHT
The Donklies have more depth at QB with Brady Quinn backing up The Neckbeard, but thats about it, they are on the road and Cincy already has a game under their belts....

Cincy 21 or 24
Donkos 13-17

15 Aug 2010 16:47 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE DONCOS HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANCE VS THE BENGALS TONIGHT
And Josh Mcdoushebag sucks..

15 Aug 2010 16:51 #5 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: Why are you so anti Colorado teams? Just trying to get attention?

Just watch, as long as the local teams are OVERATED by the betting public, i'll be all over the opposing teams....It's business. And we here in Denver know how bad the Broncos are while the rest of the country does'nt so i'm trying to get that dumb money people bet on the Broncos..Thats all, nothing personal, don't get your feelings hurt. I love the Chicago Bears but I loaded up on San Diego last night.

15 Aug 2010 17:03 #6 by ScienceChic
Game's starting! I've got my Bengals jersey on, Nico's got his Broncos shirt on! Every other game, I'll root for the Broncos, but not against my hometown team! GO Bengals!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Aug 2010 17:11 #7 by ColoradoXprss
Already 7 - 0 Broncos! :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :pop

YES I KNOW the game just started.... :wave:

15 Aug 2010 17:25 #8 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: Why are you so anti Colorado teams? Just trying to get attention?

Just watch, as long as the local teams are OVERATED by the betting public, i'll be all over the opposing teams....It's business. And we here in Denver know how bad the Broncos are while the rest of the country does'nt so i'm trying to get that dumb money people bet on the Broncos..Thats all, nothing personal, don't get your feelings hurt. I love the Chicago Bears but I loaded up on San Diego last night.

Yes, we all believe that you loaded up on a team that already won. Good call!! :thumbsup:

15 Aug 2010 17:34 #9 by JMC
6 wins this year,max. I just don't think you build a sports team on character, talent matters, tonight who cares but I take the under(7) on wins this season. I hope I am wrong.

15 Aug 2010 17:38 #10 by CinnamonGirl
It is preseason not worried about who wins. I just want to watch the new QBs. My guy Champ is still looking good. More than 6 wins this year . At the least Quinn will be our QB by games 4-6.

D Johnson what a heartbreak that was at the PGA championship.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds