× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THE DONCOS HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANCE VS THE BENGALS TONIGHT

16 Aug 2010 10:20 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE DONCOS HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANCE VS THE BENGALS TONIGHT

CinnamonGirl wrote:
D Johnson what a heartbreak that was at the PGA championship.

That hurt so bad

Aug 15, 2010
Less Bet
PGA Championship 2010 - D Johnson v R Mcilroy (Fourth Round Two Ball )
D Johnson +120
Lose
$
Bet Type:Single Bet
Bet Price:+120
Bet Amount:
Bet Payout:
Time Placed:August 15, 2010 10:05

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Aug 2010 13:07 #22 by HEARTLESS
Hopefully the Bengals are trying to emulate the Lions, win all the pre-season games and lose all the regular season games.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

16 Aug 2010 15:14 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE DONCOS HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANCE VS THE BENGALS TONIGHT

HEARTLESS wrote: Hopefully the Bengals are trying to emulate the Lions, win all the pre-season games and lose all the regular season games.

Good one Heartless...

And P.S. The Padres (pickem) can't lose to the Cubs tonight.

16 Aug 2010 20:23 #24 by CinnamonGirl
That guy with the brown tebow thing on his head about put me over the edge. I will say this though he is mobile and that is huge for me anyway.

16 Aug 2010 20:32 #25 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: That guy with the brown tebow thing on his head about put me over the edge. I will say this though he is mobile and that is huge for me anyway.

Yeah people are getting all excited about a guy that might not take even one snap this year. Only in Denver

16 Aug 2010 20:33 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Hopefully the Bengals are trying to emulate the Lions, win all the pre-season games and lose all the regular season games.

Told ya

17 Aug 2010 03:13 #27 by CinnamonGirl

Yeah people are getting all excited about a guy that might not take even one snap this year. Only in Denver

Okay, I am a native and bleed orange. But I do agree with you. I still think Orton won't make it through the year. I see Quinn in by game five maybe 6. If I can't have a winning year at least give me drama, that should be no problem. I just could not believe all the buzz around Tebow in Cincinnati. That was crazy. Watching him play 3rd string, but I do love a mobile QB that is what gave me a little hope.

17 Aug 2010 05:55 #28 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote:
I see Quinn in by game five maybe 6.

Please....NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

17 Aug 2010 12:16 #29 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Told ya

What happened to your 'guaranteed Jets' win post? They got their butts kicked. So far you are 50% on football picks. The seal on channel 9 news does better than that.

17 Aug 2010 12:20 #30 by CinnamonGirl

RenegadeCJ wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:
I see Quinn in by game five maybe 6.

Please....NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not like Orton at all. He falls apart at the end of the year because he can't play under pressure and he CANNOT throw the long ball. And he cannot move at all. He sucks. He may have an okay game or two but I think Quinn can play better under MCD.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds