× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THE DONCOS HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANCE VS THE BENGALS TONIGHT

20 Aug 2010 14:51 #41 by FredHayek

CinnamonGirl wrote: So, if you agree with the second sentence what would you do?

:Crying: If you are the Broncos, you sign Orton for another year.
I am guessing Josh is getting bad feelings watching Quinn & Tebow in practice.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Aug 2010 16:31 #42 by JMC
Totally agree SS109, With Orton I will be very happy if they win 7 games, talent at this level means more than "character" I would love to be pleasantly surprised.

20 Aug 2010 20:17 #43 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE DONCOS HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANCE VS THE BENGALS TONIGHT
I'm from Chicago- Over the years I've watched everyone of Ortons games with a magnifieing glass..I'm telling you he sucks. He can't throw deep, and can't make many of the passes an NFL QB has to be able to make, defenses will come up to the line then ya can't run- He's good for between 10 and 17 points a game, and thats it.

He's a total desiaster, and Tebow will never be a quarterback.

Someone quote me please

20 Aug 2010 20:18 #44 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE DONCOS HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANCE VS THE BENGALS TONIGHT

JMC wrote: talent at this level means more than "character" I would love to be pleasantly surprised.

Orton is a drunk btw-

20 Aug 2010 20:18 #45 by CinnamonGirl
Orton has always sucked we all know that. I do believe though that Josh can work with talent. Not Orton but I still think Orton will be out by game 5 or 6.

20 Aug 2010 20:20 #46 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Orton has always sucked we all know that. I do believe though that Josh can work with talent. Not Orton but I still think Orton will be out by game 5 or 6.

I respectfully disagree-He'll be your QB for a few years because...Who else do they got?

20 Aug 2010 20:40 #47 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: I'm from Chicago- Over the years I've watched everyone of Ortons games with a magnifieing glass..I'm telling you he sucks. He can't throw deep, and can't make many of the passes an NFL QB has to be able to make, defenses will come up to the line then ya can't run- He's good for between 10 and 17 points a game, and thats it.

He's a total desiaster, and Tebow will never be a quarterback.

Someone quote me please

Done. And we can now look at this as the year goes on.

23 Aug 2010 07:37 #48 by RenegadeCJ

SS109 wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: So, if you agree with the second sentence what would you do?

:Crying: If you are the Broncos, you sign Orton for another year.
I am guessing Josh is getting bad feelings watching Quinn & Tebow in practice.

Wow...are you an oracle? Good call!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

23 Aug 2010 09:22 #49 by CinnamonGirl
Josh looked mad on Saturday. But man did you hear the p*ssing Contest between Shanny and Haynesworth? I am going to be watching Shanahan this year.

A little drama helps me get over the worries I have but my son and I have a bet over under 6.5 on the broncos. I still say 10-6. Took the over.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds