× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THE DONCOS HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANCE VS THE BENGALS TONIGHT

17 Aug 2010 15:57 #31 by Martin Ent Inc
NEWS FLASH
heard on the radio the Broncos are changing their names to the TEBOWS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Aug 2010 16:54 #32 by JMC

Martin Ent Inc wrote: NEWS FLASH

heard on the radio the Broncos are changing their names to the TEBOWS.

Selling jerseys is the new model, not winning, wish them the best but...............?

18 Aug 2010 06:04 #33 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:
I see Quinn in by game five maybe 6.

Please....NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not like Orton at all. He falls apart at the end of the year because he can't play under pressure and he CANNOT throw the long ball. And he cannot move at all. He sucks. He may have an okay game or two but I think Quinn can play better under MCD.

Quinn can play???? News to me (and Cleveland!)

I do agree Orton isn't the future, but after Sunday night's game, I couldn't believe we were paying Quinn a penny....

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

18 Aug 2010 07:16 #34 by CinnamonGirl
I think Josh can do something with him. I don't think he can do anything with Orton.

18 Aug 2010 07:31 #35 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: I think Josh can do something with him. I don't think he can do anything with Orton.

Agree with the 2nd sentence. Orton is Orton. He will do as asked, but will not go out and win a game when the team really needs him to step up.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

18 Aug 2010 08:23 #36 by CinnamonGirl
So, if you agree with the second sentence what would you do?

18 Aug 2010 08:46 #37 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: So, if you agree with the second sentence what would you do?

My thought, after watching sunday, was to let Orton start and slog his way thru, putting in Tebow if we get way behind or way ahead in a game to get him some reps. If we are .500 or so, go ahead and start Tebow, letting him get experience this year, if we have no shot at the playoffs. Let him learn on the field, instead of holding a clipboard.

I think Quinn is a poor decision maker, and not a good QB. He may make more big plays than Orton, but he most likely will make a lot of bad plays as well...costing us games. He is experienced. Not much upside with him.

18 Aug 2010 09:36 #38 by CinnamonGirl
You know what RCJ? My first reaction was to say are you nuts rookies can't play first year but that is becoming more and more common. Look at Roethlisberger and Flacco. I was thinking about Elway who was a nightmare in his first couple years. But even Marino was pretty good from the get go. So, maybe you are right. I was thinking Quinn because so many coaches don't like pushing rookie QBs and he is still learning the "mechanics". (overblown i think) But I guarantee you will be cursing Orton by game 5.

18 Aug 2010 15:16 #39 by FredHayek
Back to thread title, who cares? Preseason games don't matter. You just want to stay injury free and get a little practice time.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Aug 2010 17:16 #40 by JMC
So much for injury free!

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds