× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Favre is coming back and The Vikings will be favorites again

19 Aug 2010 12:40 #21 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote: I will still cheer for Favre (and maybe the Vikings too). Just not against the Packers. Ever. Or against a team that may directly diminish the Packs chance at a playoff.

Viking, keep October 24 and November 21 open. We will have to meet up someplace to enjoy the game and a few beers together. I'll bring the cheese.

CG you're obviously a Packer hater (jk) but you could join.

CMM, I thought you were out of Millwaukee? TRAITOR! :wink:

We can do one in a Packers bar out here and one in a Vikings bar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Aug 2010 13:00 #22 by Photo-fish
There's a Packers bar out here????

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

19 Aug 2010 13:08 #23 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote: There's a Packers bar out here????

Two of them that I know of. One off of 93 towards Boulder I think. I just learned of that one. And the other is downtown somewhere.

19 Aug 2010 13:16 #24 by CinnamonGirl
There used to be one in aurora went there once years ago and they kicked me out.

PF I really liked you until yesterday. :hater: :jk2: :Crying:

19 Aug 2010 15:17 #25 by Photo-fish
It should prolly be someplace neutral, but more important 'local'. Being a cheeshead I like my beer and need one pre-game and for each quarter. :frienddrink:

CG no hard feelings. You can come along and be the token Bears fan. Or, bring your Speak & Spell and we'll help you with your ABCs.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

19 Aug 2010 16:06 #26 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote: It should prolly be someplace neutral, but more important 'local'. Being a cheeshead I like my beer and need one pre-game and for each quarter. :frienddrink:

CG no hard feelings. You can come along and be the token Bears fan. Or, bring your Speak & Spell and we'll help you with your ABCs.

Well, by then we may have 2 Sports bars opened up, up here. We can try one of them and support the local community at the same time.

19 Aug 2010 16:24 #27 by JMC
Negotiate with both for a 285 football Sunday deal.

19 Aug 2010 17:34 #28 by CinnamonGirl
Speak and Spell. PF thinks he is funny. But he is just a GB fan. Broncos play GB this year? I bet even Orton can beat Rodgers. I haven't looked at the schedule. But I would settle for a Viking Pack game if I have to. Sorry, but I have a soft spot for the Vikings. They were 4-0 along with the Broncos at one point plus I do have some ties to Minnesota.

:pop

19 Aug 2010 18:33 #29 by Photo-fish

JMC wrote: Negotiate with both for a 285 football Sunday deal.

That is a great idea if we can get the numbers.

CinnamonGirl wrote: PF thinks he is funny.

Just funny looking.

CinnamonGirl wrote: Sorry, but I have a soft spot for the Vikings.

You can get pills for that.

I lived in MN (Fridley-Anoka) for a few years at the beginning of Favre's career and still have a number of close friends there. When I was a kid I loved the Vikings. I had the bobble head, the penant and the transistor radio in the shape of a football helmet. My soft spot for the Vikes was hardened by years of disapointment.

19 Aug 2010 18:55 #30 by CinnamonGirl
:snapoutofit: Sorry PF GB I have never met a GB fan that was not obnoxious. LOL. I was at Viking training camp probably 10 years ago and Cris Carter was a total jerk. He yelled at some fans and acted just like. David Simms on 'Tin Cup'.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds