× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Favre is coming back and The Vikings will be favorites again

20 Sep 2010 09:14 #51 by FredHayek
Go Vikes! Nothing like paying 20 million dollars for a gimpy QB and giving him only injured receivers to throw too. Adrian Peterson needs a career year to save the purple.
I think the Packers are worried more about Chicago right now than Minnesota.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 18:19 #52 by UNDER MODERATION
Ever since I was a little kid I always wondered was it felt like to flush 15 million dollars down the toilet..

So Viking, what does it feel like?

20 Sep 2010 18:21 #53 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: They will still end up winning 10+ games and make it as a wildcard then we will see how they do with all their players back.

You've already conceeded the division to the Bears!?

You know what? You may not be as dumb as I originaly thought you were

20 Sep 2010 18:28 #54 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: They will still end up winning 10+ games and make it as a wildcard then we will see how they do with all their players back.

The Bears? rofllol No the Packers are a good team and It will be tough to catch them but it will depend upon if we get an actual reciever. We will beat the bears both games and they will be 9-7 at best.

20 Sep 2010 18:45 #55 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Bears? rofllol No the Packers are a good team and It will be tough to catch them but it will depend upon if we get an actual reciever. We will beat the bears both games and they will be 9-7 at best.

Let me tell you something..I've watched just about every Bear game since 1966, and I only thought we had a good team about 4 years and i'm here to tell you- THIS IS A VERY GOOD TEAM..I sense something very special here...Were beatin the packers

21 Sep 2010 08:30 #56 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote: Let me tell you something..I've watched just about every Bear game since 1966, and I only thought we had a good team about 4 years and i'm here to tell you- THIS IS A VERY GOOD TEAM..I sense something very special here...Were beatin the packers

Must have been some REAL good acid back in 1966. You are still high. :bash

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

21 Sep 2010 08:37 #57 by CinnamonGirl
:popcorn: :Koolaid:

06 Oct 2010 06:59 #58 by Photo-fish
Holy Crap!!!

I thought I just heard that Randy Moss is going back to the Viqings. Is this where ALL the washed up NFL palyers are going to this season? :Whistle

I know Purple Moses has been dreaming of passing to him for a career and a half. It may be a good combination. He should be ready for the 10/24 game, eh?

:popcorn:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

06 Oct 2010 07:19 #59 by JMC
Moss wants to play in a dome. He hates playing in New England winters.

27 Oct 2010 16:54 #60 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[youtube:2buj5j56]
[/youtube:2buj5j56]

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds