are numbers mounting? OR nothing to see here

26 Feb 2020 13:38 #61 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Do you have a reason to call him a liar before he even speaks? Sounds very suspect to me... There are 12 travel related cases in the US, 2 more with spouses of those travel related cases and the rest are Diamond Princess cases. The numbers in the US haven't increased in a while. What makes you think we don't have it under control here? I will admit that I fully expected the cases here to balloon but that hasn't happened. Maybe everything is just a bunch of hype trying to drive the economy in a negative direction in an election year? Maybe there are thousands of cases that are un-identified. Maybe the truth is somewhere in between...

[/b]

AH YES, let us look back in time for a perspective......your king's reaction to EBOLA

www.vox.com/2020/2/26/21154253/trump-ebola-tweets-coronavirus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Feb 2020 14:34 #62 by homeagain
More On:
Coronavirus
Chinese airline flights offered for less than a cup of joe
83 people on Long Island monitored for possible coronavirus exposure
CDC warns men against certain types of facial hair amid coronavirus hysteria
More new coronavirus cases reported outside China than inside: WHO

US health officials said they’ll need an additional 270 million face masks to fight the deadly new coronavirus outbreak — as they asked Congress to greenlight a $2.5 billion funding plan.

Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said Tuesday the country has a stockpile of 30 million N95 surgical masks, but that 300 million would be needed to protect health workers in an outbreak.

“This is an unprecedented, potentially severe health challenge globally,” Azar said before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee.

WE GOT THIS.....ya right....just like last time,shortages,ill prepared,chaos....excerpt from NYtimes

26 Feb 2020 15:23 #63 by homeagain
www.livescience.com/covid-19-coronovirus-test.html

YEP, we are prepared....how can you decipher numbers affected, when there are not adequate
number of test kits available across the ENTIRE country? REMEMBER this when the king tells
you LIES at 6pm est..today....HIS LACK of a skill set will be hard to hide....:angry:

26 Feb 2020 15:55 - 26 Feb 2020 15:56 #64 by Blazer Bob
Here you go ha. What President Trump is going to say has leaked.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERu-lnEX0A4cnhq?format=jpg&name=large

pbs.twimg.com/media/ERu-lnEX0A4cnhq?format=jpg&name=large

26 Feb 2020 18:25 #65 by ramage
HA,
Perhaps you can give us YOUR opinion of President Trump"s news conference regarding the Coronavirus. It would be refreshing to read what you think.

27 Feb 2020 06:59 #66 by homeagain
MY pov is this.......we are NOT, in any way, prepared, NO the vaccine is not ready in several months,NO we do not know the actually transmission route(a patient was discovered Wed.
who had no contact with any person that traveled outside the country,so transmission path
is a question)NO there are not enough protection equipment...STILL NEEDED 270 MILLION
masks,NO there not enough test kits to ACTUALLY understand how many are affected,a person
in Calif. who has symptoms could not get tested because of too strict of guidelines, NO there
are only FOUR STATES out of 50 that actually have test kits needed. NO it is not just the flu,
per the king, NO VP Pence is NOT the correct person to head up this health crisis, NO THE
KING HAS NO CLUE how this may roll out....he just knows (and is pissed)the stock market is
racing south and the economy is edging closer to the cliff.....WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE
TO KNOW ABOUT MY POV.

27 Feb 2020 07:32 - 27 Feb 2020 07:38 #67 by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-...origin-idUSKCN20K21N

HERE is the king,in all his ignorance.......NO real information relayed to the American people.
REREAD above information that the king neglected to convey.

27 Feb 2020 07:48 #68 by ramage
It is refreshing to read your opinions rather than pointing to references, however misguided.
The sky may be falling where you reside but fortunately not in my neighborhood. Aside from the medical issues, what we are learning is that reliance on China for so much of our supply line is not a good idea. This will bring manufacturing back to the U.S. in a greater degree than tariffs alone. Also our porous borders will be addressed forcefully. Though, seeing that the democrats had no issue with the cases of TB and other infectious disease that came in with the illegals crossing our border, I doubt that preventing the "C-virus" from crossing with them will be an issue.
On a positive note: The southern Chinese city of Shenzhen wants local restaurants to take dogs and cats off their menus as the country clamps down on the wildlife trade scientists suspect led to the deadly coronavirus outbreak.

27 Feb 2020 07:51 #69 by ramage
Sadly, I could not get my response in quick enough before you reverted to your past practices.

27 Feb 2020 08:03 #70 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Sadly, I could not get my response in quick enough before you reverted to your past practices.

IF you remember what they say about opinion........they are like ass----,everyone has one.
When you back up your statements with references/sources that are CREDIBLE and have
been vetted....THEN you are debating,rather than spewing stupid stuff with NO credibility.:whistle:

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds