The big 'firewood for sale' thread....

10 Jul 2010 23:46 - 12 Apr 2018 16:20 #1 by MyMountainTown
The Firewood Thread

We will use one thread for all firewood for sale. Please feel free to post here.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Aug 2010 14:52 - 06 Aug 2012 14:50 #2 by Nmysys
Year-Round Delivery of Firewood. Dry, seasoned and always more than a FULL CORD. Stacked so you can see what you are getting.

CORDS DELIVERED Call for Current Pricing

We deliver firewood anywhere in the 285 Corridor. Pine and some Aspen mixed in. Dry and seasoned. We are working an exclusive area, started at 85 acres, now up to almost 300 acres with thousands of standing dead due to thickness of the trees, not Beetle Kill.

Support your local Senior Citizen. Yes, we deliver to Morrison, Aspen Park, Conifer, Pine Grove, Pine, Pine Junction, Bailey. Harris Park, Evergreen, etc. I will fill your order to your specifications, opening size, length, etc.

This is mostly Lodgepole with Aspen mixed in, cut from to 2 1/2 inches to 7 inches in diameter, so unlike split firewood, which looks great stacked, to your neighbors, you can put 1 or 2 logs in and go to bed and wake up to a fire still burning, rather than having to continually feed your fire and wake up to a cold house.

No one has ever thought that they didn't get a FULL cord, in fact it usually ends up to be close to 1 1/3rd cords per load. On the other forum, under their SuperFirewood Thread you will see a number of UNSOLICITED comments from satisfied customers Our customers are our advertising.

We usually are delivering firewood when most other people don't have any, as we do this continually through the year. we are reliable and ALWAYS ON TIME.We will be doing this next year and hopefully, God willing, the year after, etc. to supplement my Social Security, and keep my horses fed. PM or call: Have a great, safe, and warm winter.

KEEP WARM, BURN FIREWOOD!!

Ron Spunt

720) 261-5624

29 Aug 2010 07:23 #3 by sshollis
Seasoned pine firewood cut to 16" split and delivered to your house. Ready to go for winter. Stock up now before the snow! 180$ a cord for local delivery. Will stack if needed for an additional fee.

Mike
720-635-4430

07 Sep 2010 08:16 - 12 Aug 2011 16:22 #4 by Trebor66
delete delete delete

07 Sep 2010 09:16 #5 by MountainRoadCrew
Merged all firewood for sale related posts into this thread!

Thanks!
285 Road Crew

12 Sep 2010 08:28 #6 by TwinBears
Ron... Thanks for the firewood! It was good to see you again this season.

If you want a square deal on good wood, give Ron (Nmysys) a call.

12 Sep 2010 14:26 #7 by Nmysys
Thank you B----, for being such a loyal customer. It is always a pleasure to see you and service your firewood needs. Stay warm!!

13 Sep 2010 12:59 - 22 Nov 2016 15:50 #8 by tfoster2000
I have lots of split pine firewood for sale. My truck holds well over three quarters of a cord of split firewood, tightly packed. I will deliver anywhere along the 285 corridor as well as along the highway 73 corridor out to I-70 for $175 load, cash. Just email me to set up a day and time. If you need a full cord or more I can accommodate.
Thanks,

21 Sep 2010 08:58 #9 by MountainRoadCrew
Merged all firewood for sale related posts into this thread!

Thanks!
285 Road Crew

25 Sep 2010 09:01 #10 by TPP
Ya can have a couple of trees, 1 rule you take the whole tree SLASH 1st.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds