The big 'firewood for sale' thread....

01 Aug 2011 06:40 #21 by TPP

TPP wrote: Ya can have a couple of trees, 1 rule you take the whole tree SLASH 1st.

Thought this weekend I could call "Firewood season completed, But 1 more weekend, and I'm done.
I'm willing to help ya with your load, moving slash & logs down the hill, to your truck or whatever, same rules apply.
LMK, if ya need fire wood...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2011 12:48 #22 by Nmysys
Cords of Logs $100

U-Load

U-Haul

Located in Aspen Park Area

Pull right up to the stacks of logs

19 Sep 2011 14:39 #23 by HEARTLESS
Nmysys, what is the length on the logs?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

19 Sep 2011 15:38 #24 by LOL
Nmysys do you have any lodgepole pine small and medium diameter? (ie 10inch diameter or so)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Sep 2011 16:27 #25 by Nmysys
Joe:

I have all kinds of Pine logs, cut this year in stacks all over the 85 acre parcel I have been working for 6 years and all over another one I am now working off Kennedy Gulch. The 85 acre parcel is up above the Our Lady of the Pines Catholic Church off EagleCliff Trail.

Easy access come and get it for next year's or the following year's firewood. Most people who sell firewood have just mitigated their property and split the wood, selling it for firewood. The firewood I deliver is dry and seasoned, but I always have green logs for sale to those who are smart enough to buy it at this price in this fashion.

Heartless;

The length of the logs is usually based on the diameter of the logs, in other words, if it is too heavy to lift, it is cut smaller. I can personally cut all logs to fit any trailer or truck bed size to avoid long overhang, but usually the logs are 8' and shorter. We have a huge supply because of thinning and clearing operations we are doing.

20 Sep 2011 07:56 #26 by LOL
Thanks Nmysys. I think I am good for now and have access to some wood closer to where I live for now. I'll keep you in mind for the future though, sounds like you have alot. Thanks for responding.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Sep 2011 09:00 #27 by Nmysys
I don't know where you live Joe, but we work two properties exclusively, 47 acres off Kennedy Gulch and 85 acres off Eagle Cliff Trail.

Let me know if we can ever be of assistance to you. Have a great day.

27 Sep 2011 15:10 #28 by Nmysys
Change in Price for LOGS

Pickup Truck Loads

6' bed U-Load, U-Haul $40

8' bed U-Load, U-Haul $50

Lodgepole and Ponderosa logs, Easy Access, pull right up to the piles and load. Aspen Park Area

Call 720) 261-5624

16 Oct 2011 14:16 #29 by Photo-fish
Thanks again Nmysys for the extra large cord of wood delivered today on schedule just as promised.
:thumbsup:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

16 Dec 2011 09:43 #30 by MountainMan21
Firewood For Sale:
200$/Cord
Pine wood, dry
Blocked, Split, and Delivered.
If not delivered 125$/Cord
Delivery to surrounding areas
For more info please contact Bill at 303-519-2191
Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds