The big 'firewood for sale' thread....

16 Sep 2012 07:43 #41 by TPP
Hell, I'll give you some, you come and get it.... pm me.
Some blocked, mostly 54" long Pine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Aug 2014 09:41 #42 by rockymountaincoffee
Hi there!

Does anyone know anybody that will come take a pile of brush for free??

Thank you!

19 Aug 2014 09:48 #43 by Blazer Bob

rockymountaincoffee wrote: Hi there!

Does anyone know anybody that will come take a pile of brush for free??

Thank you!

Hi rmc, if you do not get any takers I think your next best bet would be to rent a splitter.

mymountaintown.com/community/my-profile/...ile/SplinteredForest

04 Oct 2014 17:55 #44 by Local_Historian
ISO- firewood - two cords, at a reasonable price. Had an agreement with someone else who decided to back out, otherwise I would have asked sooner.

looking for lengths no longer than 18 inches- 14- to 16 would be better. Diameter no more than 10 inches around. The lengths and widths are specific because we are using an 1890s cookstove for cooking and heat when the power goes out, and we don't have the ability to split it ourselves.

Pine, aspen, deadfall is good, beetle kill is great, a minimum of punk wood please.

Reasonable price please- over $300 per cord is not reasonable, IMO. Must be full cords. Would need it delivered; I can stack it.

Please call 303-856-4063 and leave a message - I often cannot answer the phone during the day.

28 Oct 2014 21:12 #45 by MountainWelcomeCrew
Posted on a local Facebook Group:

Just had two cords of firewood delivered by Charlie and his helper. They were prompt, cost effective ($180 for full cord, including delivery), courteous and hard working. The wood is of good quality... dry and evenly sized/cut. The wood looks to be a mix of species, mostly pine. It was tightly stacked on the truck in easy to see cord measurements. Charlie made sure to show me that I was getting two full cords.

We live on a private dirt road that is steep in places (two switch backs) and they had no issues with it, they are used to delivering in the mountains. Charlie said he delivers wood through March and isn't afraid to chain up if he needs to.

From what I've experienced, I wouldn't hesitate to call Charlie the next time I need fire wood

(970)-819-6905
denver.craigslist.org/mat/4680609264.html

Craigslist Listing:

We have ready for delivery, cut, split, and dry lodgepole pine. Cut 16-18in in length. Areas we deliver to are; Idaho Springs, Evergreen, Conifer, Elizabeth, Sedalia, Pine, Indian Hills, Lafayette, Westminister, Aurora, Black Hawk, and all in between areas. Our firewood is always stacked on the truck so that our customers can see and measure our firewood before purchase. DELIVERY DAYS ARE : TUESDAYS, THURSDAY'S AND SATURDAY'S..
$180 per cord--includes delivery.
For further info please contact us:
Jackie or Charlie

WE DO HAVE PLENTY OF FIREWOOD, ALL WE ASK IS PATIENCE, WE WILL GET YOUR WOOD TO YOU..

WE GREATLY APPRITIATE YOUR PATIENCE AS WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO KEEP CAUGHT UP..THANK YOU ALL..

02 Nov 2014 09:21 #46 by MountainWelcomeCrew
Selling your own, or looking for some? Post it here!

More Craigslist postings for firewood:

Firewood for Sale - Split $200/cord - $200
Nov 2

Firewood for Sale - Split. $200.00 per cord. Will stack for $20.00 a cord within 10 feet of truck. Cash Only Payments. Will deliver to outside Denver area (call for details). Call Dan at denver.craigslist.org/for/4722398327.html

Firewood for sale - $225 (conifer, Evergreen, Baily)
Nov 2

Top quality Pine firewood for sale. Seasoned and ready to burn. Cut, split delivered for 225.00 Outside of foot hills please call for a quote. Always discounts for multiple cords. Stacking upon request for additional price. My cords are stacked true and tight for honest cords. References upon request.
denver.craigslist.org/for/4730784335.html

Firewood!!FIREWOOD for sale - $80 (denver area)
Oct 30

We have firewood for sale.
$80 1/4 cord
$125 1/2 cord
$215 full cord
It is a city mix that is 90% hardwood
Our pile is almost entirely hardwoods. It is primarily made up of ash and silver maple both of which make great firewood and have high BTUs. we also have a fair amount of walnut, locust, black walnut, honey locust, elm and juniper.

We can deliver anywhere you are, however if you are outside of a 15 mile radius of Alameda and Federal we do charge a 20$ delivery charge.

If you would like the wood stacked it is negotiable depending on where we can park our truck relative to where you would like it stacked. It starts at $20.

We absolutely guarantee you will get a full cord. 4x4x8 128^2ft stacked.

Please give us a call, text or email.
Matthew
denver.craigslist.org/for/4710580760.html

Firewood For Sale - $100 (Lakewood Co)
Nov 1

I do sell firewood & would like to sell this pile of cut-off's shorter than 16" - 18".
There is every kind of wood you can think of in this pile. The wood is dried & ready to burn.
There is about 72 Cubic Feet of wood in the pile. My asking price is $100.00 cash only (no checks or credit cards) You must haul the pile away in 1 - trip. Pick-up is by appointment only. Delivery is available at an additional charge.
Please call if your interested. Thanks for looking.
denver.craigslist.org/for/4721835935.html

Firewood Premium Pine and Hardwood 1/2 Cord Full Cord - $180 (Evergreen/Denver/Arvada/Littleton/Front Range)
Oct 30

The firewood looks just like the pictures, tri-split for easy starting and burning.
There is a difference in the quality of firewood and the amount you receive.
Don't be Fooled Call and Get Straight Answers
True Full Cords "No Cottonwood "
Seasoned and Ready to Burn
Delivering Quality Fire Wood Since 2005

Premium Pine
1/2 Cord $180
$$ Delivery Depending on Area $$

Full Cord $310

Premium Hardwood
1/2 Cord $200

Full Cord $350

Tom
denver.craigslist.org/fod/4704923516.html

**Additional identical listings had this info included:
Call for Details or Visit the Website.
www.firewoodfirewood.com

FIREWOOD 3/4 Cord - $80 (Morrison,Co)
Oct 29

I have about 3/4 Cord of Firewood. This is all in log form. The logs are all 18" to 36" long and roughly 7" to 14" in diameter. This is mostly spruce and fir. Not much pine and NO beetle kill. This is all good wood. This is relatively fresh having been cut in the last 3 months. That being said this is a LOT of wood for a LITTLE money. These Half cords have been filling a full size pickup truck bed. I am asking $50 per HALF cord.
denver.craigslist.org/for/4732726564.html

Attachments:

22 Jan 2015 17:50 #47 by Mountain Jim
Do you have Hardwood?

MJ

11 Mar 2015 17:31 #48 by Blazer Bob
Mostly Ponderosa, mostly seasoned, mostly cut 16-18 inches. Suitable for medium to larger stoves.

The wood was cut and split last spring and piled in a sunny spot. The drainage was not the best which is why I say mostly seasoned. The stuff that was on the ground is not ready for prime time but any experienced wood burner should have no trouble.

This came from large diameter trees so while I split for a variety of sizes some are some really nice but large chunks of heartwood and knotty stuff.

$200 delivered.

720-989-5734

28 Mar 2015 11:29 #49 by Mountain Jim
Mountain Jims Delivers Hardwood and Pine. Split and seasoned. Call 303-816-1862
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

09 Dec 2015 16:43 #50 by Mountain-News-Events

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds