Domestic terrorist slime ID'd after planting bomb @ SWPlaza

25 Apr 2011 11:55 #21 by TPP

Vice Lord wrote:

TPP wrote: PROVE IT, DIM-SWRILL!

DISPROVE IT, Sh**forbrains

"He's a Christian, Tea Bagger, Republican..."

Doesn't look like "He's a Christian" Tatoos, teabaging you would know more than I ever would want to know, And the can't vote a$$wipe, He's felon! Doesn't it hurt being so out of it, dim-swrill?

Now, I've stated my comments, in a thing called debate, you need to come back with your facts/comments.
Prove it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Apr 2011 11:55 #22 by TPP

Nobody that matters wrote: He's got Viking tattoos...he's obviously a norse pagan.

lol :thumbsup:

25 Apr 2011 11:56 #23 by HEARTLESS
A card carrying Norse pagan union member.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

25 Apr 2011 12:10 #24 by UNDER MODERATION
His cell mates said he used to watch FOX News 12/7 in the day room.

Tea Bagger!

25 Apr 2011 12:23 #25 by Nobody that matters

Vice Lord wrote: His cell mates said he used to watch FOX News 12/7 in the day room.

Tea Bagger!

You should know better than to post up your pillow talk here... We need real sources.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

25 Apr 2011 13:41 #26 by UNDER MODERATION
Its better than a tatoo.

25 Apr 2011 14:10 #27 by TPP

Vice Lord wrote: His cell mates said he used to watch FOX News 12/7 in the day room.

Tea Bagger!

So, you're saying that you're that "intimate" with his cell mates?
Signing your post with Teabagger says a lot doesn't?

25 Apr 2011 14:55 #28 by LadyJazzer
UPDATE:

LITTLETON, Colo. — An apparent attempted bombing at a Colorado shopping mall was not likely related to the 12-year anniversary of the shootings at nearby Columbine High School, the FBI said.

Investigators have determined a motive but aren't releasing additional information, FBI Denver spokesman Dave Joly said Monday.

The agency on Sunday alerted field offices covering all 50 states and Puerto Rico to be on the lookout for Earl Albert Moore, 65.

Moore has been named the suspect in Wednesday's fire at Southwest Plaza Mall, about 2 miles from Columbine, where 12 students and a teacher were killed in 1999.

Authorities discovered a pipe bomb and two propane tanks after the fire, raising fears that the incident was timed to coincide with the anniversary.

25 Apr 2011 16:49 #29 by UNDER MODERATION

LITTLETON, Colo. — An apparent attempted bombing at a Colorado shopping mall was not likely related to the 12-year anniversary of the shootings at nearby Columbine High School, the FBI said.

Investigators have determined a motive but aren't releasing additional information,

Dollars to doughnuts it's a Republican, a Tea Bagger, a Christian, or a disturbing combination of the three

25 Apr 2011 19:39 #30 by kresspin
He's an old fart from prison that probably wears depends. I think it was some sort of extortion plot.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds