Domestic terrorist slime ID'd after planting bomb @ SWPlaza

29 Apr 2011 09:16 #51 by TPP
Hey, vl, you never answered what part of my sig. you where offended by, I'll change it maybe...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2011 12:32 #52 by UNDER MODERATION
Did you notice mine? thats right, outta the 300 million people on X Box live i'm the one and only Light heavyweight champ of the world on FN4..I have a madatory defense of my title tonight vs a guy from croatia.

29 Apr 2011 12:36 #53 by UNDER MODERATION

CriticalBill wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Robbing a bank in GA would not get you to the executive suite in the Super Max we have here.
However planting a fake bomb might qualify, or better yet maybe he gets to go to Bellview where knitting and relaxing in the garden is better than being hungry in boulder.

Most americans would rather cage him for 60k a year for 25 years instead of helping the guy with a little rent and food money until he gets on his feet. They'll spend a fortune to punish, but not a dime to help....

Haters

What you should do, being the loving liberal you are, is to create a foster home for serial criminals like this guy. You could have a whole bunch of new roommates that you could talk to about their problems and send them on a path of righteousness. Hell, you may even win a Nobel Prize for your courageous work (if you don't end up getting killed first).

I'm just talking about saving money and creating less monsters on our streets..I did'nt say I want to have this guy over to the house. He's a Tea Bagger

29 Apr 2011 13:31 #54 by TPP
Yes, good for you!
Now, answer the question?

29 Apr 2011 13:34 #55 by Nobody that matters

TPP wrote: Yes, good for you!
Now, answer the question?

He did... NIMBY.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds