What Does This Mean?

26 Apr 2011 16:23 #11 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic What Does This Mean?
On Easter Sunday, Barack Obama continued perhaps his least recognized redistribution policy: the redistribution of respect. Not content to betray Armenian Christians, he insulted all their brethren in the faith. On Holy Saturday, Obama issued a statement on the Armenian genocide that studiously refused to admit the Muslim murder of 1.5 million Christians rose to the level of "genocide." However insufficient the proclamation was, it was better than other American portions of the Body of Christ got. Barack Obama issued no statement for the celebration of Easter, the holiest Christian holiday, whatsoever.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Apr 2011 16:43 #12 by AspenValley
Replied by AspenValley on topic What Does This Mean?

Nmysys wrote: Can EITHER OF YOU answer a question?

So he has done the ones referred to in my OP hasn't he? So IMO he favors Muslim holidays. Your arguing doesn't prove otherwise.

These things just won't go away, will they?

What is your question, exactly?

Personally I really don't care one way or the other what he does regarding any religious holiday.

26 Apr 2011 16:48 #13 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic What Does This Mean?
You're finding fault with the President for not issuing a statement celebrating Easter?

26 Apr 2011 16:56 #14 by Nmysys
Duh!!

Until Obama came along to tell us different, this country was considered to be a Christian Nation, based upon Judeo-Christian principles. I found this OP to be quite interesting. BTW since you are somewhat new to this forum Kate, I, myself am not a Christian.

26 Apr 2011 16:58 #15 by archer
Replied by archer on topic What Does This Mean?

Kate wrote: You're finding fault with the President for not issuing a statement celebrating Easter?

Nmysys does that a lot, searches the internet, reads the conservative blogs, listens to right wing talk shows to find anything about Obama he can use for a new outrage-of-the-day.....and on those days he can't find something Obama did to be outraged about, well he just gets outraged about something Obama didn't do. it's kinda fun to watch, sit back, enjoy, I'm sure another outrage will pop up soon.

:popcorn:

26 Apr 2011 17:00 #16 by Kate

Nmysys wrote: Duh!!

Until Obama came along to tell us different, this country was considered to be a Christian Nation, based upon Judeo-Christian principles. I found this OP to be quite interesting. BTW since you are somewhat new to this forum Kate, I, myself am not a Christian.

Bring me up to speed then - when did Obama say we are no longer a Christian nation?

Another question: since you are not a Christian, then why are you personally upset that he did not issue a statement celebrating Easter? (Perhaps you are not, but you certainly seem upset.)

26 Apr 2011 17:01 - 26 Apr 2011 17:20 #17 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Duh!!

Which sure doesn't stop you from being outraged on their behalf.....slow news day nmysys??????

26 Apr 2011 17:02 #18 by archer
A better question kate might be....where is it written we ARE a Christian Nation.

26 Apr 2011 17:03 #19 by Kate
Oh, here it is:
http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/d ... onger.html

Obama, June 28, 2006 (prepared remarks): Given the increasing diversity of America's population, the dangers of sectarianism have never been greater. Whatever we once were, we are no longer just a Christian nation; we are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.

Obama, June 28, 2006 (as delivered): Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation – at least, not just. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, and a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.

Is this what you're talking about, Nmysys?

26 Apr 2011 17:12 #20 by Nmysys
Apparently the great and wise OLD one Archer knows exactly what I am saying, doing, thinking, etc. Sage that she is.

I happen to be Jewish, but it doesn't stop me from seeing the things that Obama is doing to this country.

Kate. Do you recall him saying he had visited all 57 states? Do you recall that he was raised a Muslim by not one father, but he actually spent much more time with his stepfather in Indonesia. There are some records of his schooling as a Muslim. He then says he attended Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church for over 20 years but never listened to any of his sermons.

If he is now a Christian as he claimed while running for the office of POTUS, why would he not make a Declaration on Easter Sunday ( The Holiest Day of the Holiest Week of The Holiest Period of the Year, to those of the Christian Faith) after so many Declarations celebrating Muslim Holidays?

I know the Nmysys Haters on here will have answers or attacks, but I find that to be an interesting question.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds