What Does This Mean?

26 Apr 2011 21:45 #31 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic What Does This Mean?
If Nmysys has a brain-fart in the woods and no one gives a sh*t, does it still make a noise?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Apr 2011 22:07 #32 by archer
Replied by archer on topic What Does This Mean?
We will never know LJ.....I think nmysys has gone off somewhere to sulk.

27 Apr 2011 07:23 #33 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic What Does This Mean?

When pressed, Boehner couldn't explain why he was singling out the current president for criticism. He directed reporters to Fox News, which started the false controversy.

lol

27 Apr 2011 07:58 #34 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic What Does This Mean?
Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

You can hear the surprise in *MY* voice....

27 Apr 2011 23:18 #35 by Local_Historian
WHO CARES!!!!?????!!!!

Really, is THIS the most important issue with him as president you can come up with??

Holy crap, he didn't announce something. Should he start making proclamations on everything, including his bowel movements?

Are you one of those sideshows he talked about today??

Excellent quote I saw earlier -

"Now the long form birth certificate isn't good enough or still leaves them with questions. It's time for everyone to start ignoring these people because after this, they've plainly shown that no document is going to be good enough for them because quite simply there isn't a document in the world that will make him white."

Extraoplate this to say that NOTHING he says or does or doesn't say or doesn't do is ever going to make him white and acceptable to everyone.

And if you say race isn't an issue, I'm out and out calling you a liar.

28 Apr 2011 00:09 #36 by kresspin
Replied by kresspin on topic What Does This Mean?

Kate wrote:

Nmysys wrote: I happen to be Jewish, but it doesn't stop me from seeing the things that Obama is doing to this country.

I am coming to the conclusion that you will jump on anything Obama does - or does not - do, just because he is a Democrat.

Boy do you have HIM pegged.

28 Apr 2011 06:29 #37 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic What Does This Mean?
Come on, it's easy, he doesn't want to offend anybody living in a foreign country.
After all what are we going to do about it... NOTHING!
He's NOT a democrap, he's a radical leftist.
JFK is spinning in his grave, how the leftist have commandeered & are destroying the Democrat Party.

28 Apr 2011 06:53 #38 by rldbailey
Replied by rldbailey on topic What Does This Mean?

Local_Historian wrote: WHO CARES!!!!?????!!!!

Really, is THIS the most important issue with him as president you can come up with??

Holy crap, he didn't announce something. Should he start making proclamations on everything, including his bowel movements?

Are you one of those sideshows he talked about today??

Excellent quote I saw earlier -

"Now the long form birth certificate isn't good enough or still leaves them with questions. It's time for everyone to start ignoring these people because after this, they've plainly shown that no document is going to be good enough for them because quite simply there isn't a document in the world that will make him white."

Extraoplate this to say that NOTHING he says or does or doesn't say or doesn't do is ever going to make him white and acceptable to everyone.

And if you say race isn't an issue, I'm out and out calling you a liar.

[/b]

:yeahthat: It's all about race and bigotry and has little to do with politics!! I actually heard someone, (white man), refer to our President as "that black President" and once he made that coment, I wasn't interested in hearing anything else that came out of his mouth!

So much for being a Nation of acceptance and tolerance!!!!!?????!!!!!

28 Apr 2011 07:01 #39 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic What Does This Mean?
Dear Liberals,

Please be advised that your Race Card account has been closed. This decision was based on your account history of excessive over-limit spending. Please destroy your card immediately as it will no longer be honored.

Sincerely, The American People

28 Apr 2011 11:51 #40 by Sundance
Replied by Sundance on topic What Does This Mean?
And this is 4 days late, since I am having so much fun looking at all this great STUFF.

Now really! He did have an Easter egg or something hunt on the white house lawn. Does this not qualify him or the White House, for not mentiong the Crusifixation & Resurection of our Lord Jesus Christ? Maybe he should take another look at the dollar bill. In God We Trust.

Don't care what anyone can say about Bush. At least he is a Christian & stood strong for this Country, unlike the Punk we have in there now who would trade anything away to make himself look good for those sick prejudicial votes.......

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds