What Does This Mean?

28 Apr 2011 12:17 #41 by Sundance
Replied by Sundance on topic What Does This Mean?
AND, what I really thought was so classy of him, was when he was scoulding everyone concerned with the birth certificate issue, he refers to things as STUFF!!! Now this is class personified. Yawhooo!!! Buddy!!!!

AND THEN, to SCARE, SHOW, (who knows what) the American People he means distourted business as usual, he pounds his open hand on the podium & walks out. WHAT A GUY!!! Getting a bit nervous you are not going to get those prejudicial votes?......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2011 13:21 #42 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic What Does This Mean?
Well, then where are the Bush & Reagan Easter Proclamations?... Would you point me to those?...For some reason I can't find them.

28 Apr 2011 15:33 #43 by kresspin
Replied by kresspin on topic What Does This Mean?
Dear Wingnut Tea Party,

Please be advised that your Obama Birth Certificate account has been closed. This decision was based on your account history of excessive over-limit psychosis and refusal to accept facts. Please destroy your card immediately as it will no longer be honored.

Sincerely, The American People

28 Apr 2011 16:43 #44 by kresspin
Replied by kresspin on topic What Does This Mean?

Sundance wrote: AND, what I really thought was so classy of him, was when he was scoulding everyone concerned with the birth certificate issue, he refers to things as STUFF!!! Now this is class personified. Yawhooo!!! Buddy!!!!

AND THEN, to SCARE, SHOW, (who knows what) the American People he means distourted business as usual, he pounds his open hand on the podium & walks out. WHAT A GUY!!! Getting a bit nervous you are not going to get those prejudicial votes?......

You're actually finding fault with him saying "stuff"?????

He walked out after he finished?? What was he supposed to do, teleport away or put on a flight suit and climb on board a Harrier on the White House lawn?

28 Apr 2011 16:54 #45 by archer
Replied by archer on topic What Does This Mean?

Sundance wrote: AND, what I really thought was so classy of him, was when he was scoulding everyone concerned with the birth certificate issue, he refers to things as STUFF!!! Now this is class personified. Yawhooo!!! Buddy!!!!

Where are the right wing spelling nazis today?....if a liberal had posted this he/she would have been the target of more than one insult from our right wing gang.......and the conservatives here want us to believe they aren't hypocrites? This is what I got the last time I misspelled a word

nmysys wrote: If you are trying to show us how smart you are, then show us.

And, what exactly is a "prejudicial vote"?

29 Apr 2011 05:34 #46 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic What Does This Mean?
All this NOBODY, NOT ONE OF YOU, HAVE SAID THAT IF IT WASN'T FOR MY LORD JESUS WE WOULDN'T, HAVE EASTER, AND WITHOUT EASTER, WE WOULDN'T HAVE PEEPS!!! :bash

Sorry, couldn't help myself! Can't eat them anymore, anyway

29 Apr 2011 10:29 #47 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic What Does This Mean?
Huh? Ever heard of Ishtar?

29 Apr 2011 11:53 #48 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic What Does This Mean?

outdoor338 wrote: Dear Liberals,
Please be advised that your Race Card account has been closed. This decision was based on your account history of excessive over-limit spending. Please destroy your card immediately as it will no longer be honored.

kresspin wrote: Dear Wingnut Tea Party,
Please be advised that your Obama Birth Certificate account has been closed. This decision was based on your account history of excessive over-limit psychosisand refusal to accept facts. Please destroy your card immediately as it will no longer be honored.

Maybe this should be in the "General Observations", but it is better suited here...

Note: kissp, starts with the name calling, and than continues it later, Not based on fact but opinion, which is fine, but also Note that outdoor338 uses respect & facts, IMO he should have include "government over spending.
Just say'in...

29 Apr 2011 14:40 #49 by EddieWess
Replied by EddieWess on topic What Does This Mean?
Personally I am disappointed he didn't meet with Gladly, the cross eyed bear, for Easter.

29 Apr 2011 18:16 #50 by Sundance
Replied by Sundance on topic What Does This Mean?
Yes, kresspin I DO find fault with him using such a word. He is a tipical chicago politician. I know better than any of you since, I worked for Cook County for 19yrs & have rubbed shoulders with the best of them. It was at a time where they had to hire outside of the wards since they were getting computerized.

This is how I came to work there. It was a happy time. Would not trade it for anything. Was I a Democrat? I liked John F. Kennedy very much. What I do know is I had a nice job. Myself & co workers did not get into the politics, but it certainly gave me a wonderful insight of politics at its finest.

I have said this on another thread & I will say it again. I compare our Country right now, to the time in Chicago when Washington became Mayor of Chicago. There was so much fighting between him & city Board Members that nothing got done.

The things he wanted to do were out of control radical just like Obama. Who suffered? the City of Chicago. They could not, as they used to, get bond money from New York to fix the horrible downtown streets. (As a side note we used to go over to City Hall on our lunch & watch the festivities.) This is what I feel Obama is doing. Chicago politics strong arm. His way or the highway.

Mayor Daley IMO was a great Mayor. I know, I know, you can say whatever. He ran the City of Chicago well. Besides being a gentleman, sounds kind of corny, but he alwys stood back with his body guards on an elevator & let the women get off first. His son could not compare & permitted things his father would never have done. It will be the same with Rahm (Dead Fish) Emmanuel. What a jerk, leaving a post in the White House.

This is how this country is being run now. Yes, you will say it does not matter Republicans, Democrats Liberals etc all the same. I am not trying to argue with anyone, or sway anyone.

And, the next time I post something on this forum, please know that I am not a Liberal, Democrat, Republican etc. I am simply voicing my opinion, and as I did above, I will have either been there, done that etc. I vote & always have voted for the best person by educating myself.

What will continue to hurt this Country in retaining a qualified, professional, experienced person is the lack of folks to educate themselves & simply vote on emotion....

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds